Sahara Storm [OU Sandstorm]

Generally weather teams are set aside due to the difficulty of setting the weather up and keeping it up. Well, with sand, it's a different story, as there are more than one Pokemon that can bring on the sand by simply switching in, and there are two types that are immune or helped by it, whereas Hail only helps ice types or rain is only really beneficial to certain Pokemon with the ability Swift Swim. Sandstorm can also be really great to wear Pokemon down. Mixed Infernapes with Life Orb are really no problem at all since they are taking 16% damage every turn just by themselves, not to mention the possible damage I inflict on them with my team. I wanted my team to be able to utilize sandstorm and the ever-so-useful Stealth Rock to slowly wear down my opponent's team. To help aid in the slow wearing down, I have two Pokemon that carry toxic and are excellent at inflicting the status upon tons of Pokemon. I named the team Sahara storm since the Sahara is the biggest desert on the planet, not including the Antarctic "deserts", and deserts obviously contain a lot of sand in them, yes?

First off, I needed a Pokemon that could bring the sand into play. There are two Pokemon in the OU tier with the ability Sand Stream. This ability brings sandstorm into play immediately as soon as the Pokemon is used. If I want to bring in the sand quickly, I should use one as my lead. I went with Hippowdon due to his incredible ability to act as a wall and he can easily set up stealth rock.

Hippowdon was definitely an excellent addition to my team. Even in the late game he can act as a wall and can continue to rack up sandstorm and toxic damage. I figured that Hippowdon could die at any time, really, though, because there are always powerful bulky waters out there or a lucky Latias can get a Draco Meteor on me. If that happens, there's a dangerous possibility of my opponent setting up a different form of weather on me, and would more than likely crush the rest of my team. I needed another sandstream user (you can guess who, I'm sure), and someone that could do many things for my team. I figured Tyranitar was a simple choice, he not only sets up sand, but he benefits from it, as the sand increases his special defense stat.

So now I have two Pokemon that can set up sandstorm. I wanted to cover their obvious weaknesses. What's the glaring weakness between Hippowdon and Tyranitar? Water, of course. And what's the best Pokemon ever at countering bulky water types? Well, maybe not the best ever, but she's really damn good at it. Say hello to Vaporeon.

But now I've created another glaring weakness that three of my Pokemon have! I figured I should have multiple Pokemon to counter this weakness from here on out. I noticed that I may have problems with a leech seeding Celebi. I mean, other than Tyranitar, what am I possibly going to do against one of those? I figured a grass type would do the trick for my team, as it resists my grass weakness and can stop leech seed. The one I picked isn't necessarily the best choice against a Celebi, but hey, I figured my last two slots could handle one of those little heads of lettuce. I went with one of the most annoying Pokemon that has ever been created. It will help further make my team a bitch to face. (In all honesty, at least a quarter of my wins are from my opponent quitting, lol). So, maybe you guessed it, I picked Breloom.

Well, now, if I encountered a Celebi, I'm still screwed really, cause I have no reliable method to damage it. I also figured it was time to find another Pokemon that liked sandstorm, and another toxic user. This guy I picked provides a lot for my team. I went with a defensive set and I realized I needed some "fire" power to my team, so I went with the jack of all trades, Heatran, since he's probably the best Celebi counter you'll ever really find, resisting both stabs and even the common HP Fire and Ice, and can maim it with a powerful fire attack.

Finally, I looked over my team. What weaknesses did I have left? Since I didn't plan on giving Heatran a Choice Scarf, I noticed I may have a problem with Lucario late game. What could I do to remedy this problem? I also noticed that I had a pretty nasty Gyarados weakness if Vaporeon couldn't survive some Earthquakes or something, so I wanted an electric type with some decent speed. For the Lucario problem, I definitely wanted it to be able to resist and survive those nasty Close Combats, so it was a flying type in question. Electric and flying? What OU has that ridiculous combination. Oh, that's right, it's Zapdos.

Once my team members were chosen, I started to make up the sets. After a few hours of working and trying different things, I came up with team Sahara Storm, boasting a 25-6 record (80% win rate) and a lot of opponent's forfeiting, lol.

Alright, no more boring talk, time to see the inside of my team.
Also, this is the longest RMT I've ever written, exceeding 10 pages in Microsoft Word.

The Hippo

Hippowdon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 88 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)

`Moveset:

- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock

`Comments:

Ev's, Item, Nature:
--The Ev's are meant to give Hippowdon the best walling power possible. Max HP gives him a shitload and pretty much better all-around survivability. The defense and special defense Ev's are for more centralized walling. The item, leftovers, is a no brainer as it allows me to get back some health each turn. Impish nature is because it boosts my defense and decreases my special attack, which I'm not using any of.

Moveset:
--The moveset is pretty interesting, really. Most people use Roar over Crunch, but I'll save that for later. Stealth Rock is the best move ever created, and possibly the most broken. No other move can single-handedly take some good Pokemon like Moltres and shoot it down to UU. Personally, if Stealth Rock didn't exist, Moltres and Pokemon like Magmortar would probably be potent threats in the metagame. Earthquake is Hippowdon's STAB attack and does some surprisingly good damage to some Pokemon. After we both use Stealth Rock, most Metagross leads are easily beaten by me, and they have to resort to an Explosion that won't kill me or a switch to their bulky water, which I have multiple answers to. Slack Off is a brilliant move, with plenty of PP that allow me stalling capabilities and a free 50% HP restoration. Now we're to the fourth and best part of the set, Crunch. Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen a Hippowdon with Crunch. Why? Think about it, what are some common switches into Hippowdon? Personally, levitators come to mind. Nearly every levitator is either weak to or take some decent damage from Crunch. Gengars, Azelfs, Rotoms all take a pretty hefty deal of damage from this monster's bite.

Role in Team:
--Hippowdon may just be the most important member of my team. He gets the ball rolling, to be honest. Getting the sand up first turn is very important, and he also sets up that Stealth Rock almost no matter what it's against. Honestly, the only lead I've ever faced that Hippowdon can't set up against is an anti-lead Starmie, which isn't too common, thankfully, and Vaporeon can take it on well enough.

The Dinosaur! Rawr!

Tyranitar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 204 Def / 52 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)

`Moveset:

- Crunch
- Roar
- Taunt
- Toxic

`Comments:

Ev's, Item, Nature:
--Max HP gives Tyranitar a whopping 404 HP, and the defense EVs make Tyranitar a freakin' wall. I don't need as many special defense EVs because the sandstorm effectively doubles it. Relaxed nature boosts my defense and decreases my useless speed. Leftovers is because it's win ^_^

Moveset:
--This is most likely the most unique Tyranitar set any of you have ever seen, or probably will ever see. I don't think I've ever seen a set that's even close to this, but oh my god this set is beautiful. I don't know if some people have forgotten, but Tyranitar has base 100 HP, base 110 defense, and base 100 special defense, and his ability immediately doubles that already good special defense. Those are the stats of a godly wall. I'm going to stop promoting the amazing abilities of this moveset and just get on with it, but seriously. Crunch is my first move. It's a basic STAB move that's just there so I'm not destroyed by taunt, and, of course, it hurts ghosts and the like pretty badly. Now here is where Roar is. I find Tyranitar to be a better phazer than Hippowdon, honestly, because it has significantly higher special defense and can take a STAB Surf that Hippowdon couldn't and phaze the opponent away. This Tyranitar has even taken a Surf from a CM Suicune and phazed the problem away. Fantastic, isn't it? Taunt is pretty great on this set, regardless of Tyranitar's low speed. I usually Taunt on the switch because a lot of the Tyranitar counters are things that can status it. Finally, we have toxic. What is the best switch in to Tyranitar? Swampert, of course. What's the best way to handle a Swampert? You got it. Bulky water and Infernapes almost always come in against Tyranitar, and poison simply stops them. Infernape is damn near useless if it's poison, taking damage from sand, life orb, stealth rock, AND the toxic poison.

Role in Team:
--My Tyranitar works as my phazer, taunter, sets up more of the sand if it goes, AND it inflicts poison on an unfortunate opponent. It can wall even though it doesn't have any instant recovery, and can deal damage to would-be counters with a powerful Crunch.

The Watery Dog Thing

Vaporeon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 188 HP / 252 Def / 68 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)

`Moveset:

- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Protect
- Surf
- Wish

`Comments:

Ev's, Item, Nature:
--Vaporeon needs the HP and defense Ev's so it can survive as long as it can. The speed Ev's are really just there...just because. Really, I'm not entirely sure what all 68 speed will allow me to outspeed, but it's in the analysis. Leftovers once again to help me live longer, even though sand just leaves my HP alone each turn. Wish and Protect allow me to heal and pass some recovery to someone on my team, more often than not Zapdos or Tyranitar.

Moveset:
--Most people have seen such a set before. Vaporeon is probably the second best wish passer in the game after Blissey, and I really didn't want to use a Blissey on my team. Not to mention Vaporeon has the amazing Water Absorb. I have Wish here to obviously either heal Vaporeon itself or someone else on my team. Protect allows me to PP stall and get the Wish boost the turn after I use it. I have Surf here because it's always useful to have a water attack on a team, and it's STAB and deals some decent damage to things so it works out pretty well. I almost stuck Toxic on this set, but then I realized how much I need HP Electric, as it's a surefire way to get rid of Gyarados.

Role in Team:
--Vaporeon may just be the second most important member on my team, as I have three members that are weak to water attacks. Vaporeon totally absorbs those and even regains some HP from them. Vaporeon works as a great Gyarados counter and it can pass wishes to any member of my team that needs it.

The Loom of Death

Breloom (M) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 44 HP / 252 Atk / 212 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

`Moveset:

- Focus Punch
- Leech Seed
- Spore
- Substitute

`Comments:

Ev's, Item, Nature:
--Breloom needs maximum attack so that he can deal as much damage with his Focus Punch as he can. The speed allows him to outspeed minor things, and the HP gives him survivability. Adamant nature is pretty obvious, and Toxic Orb is the poison Breloom to Poison Heal activates. It also allows me to use Breloom as a status absorber.

Moveset:
--This set is devastating to teams that aren't prepared, and most teams really aren't prepared. Spore is a fantastic move. Perfectly accurate sleep? Sign me up, please! Substitute and Leech Seed is an age old combo that truly tears teams without a grass type apart, making them switch over and over, allowing me to accumulate Stealth Rock and random Focus Punch damage. Speaking of Focus Punch, it's the real monster of this set. I'll get up a substitute and Focus Punch the next turn for huge damage. Obviously, a counter to this set would be a ghost type, but if you hadn't noticed I have two Pokemon that can easily take care of any ghost type that thinks they can stop my Breloom. Poison Heal is a sweet ability. Even under sandstorm I regain some health when I'm poisoned. If I manage to Leech Seed something, I pretty much regain all the HP it took to make a substitute.

Role in Team:
--Breloom works as a great status absorber and can prevent the opponent from using Leech Seed on my team. He can also Leech Seed the opponent himself to further take away my opponent's health and annoy them to no end. Focus Punch works as a great move to pretty much kill whatever I need it to as long as that Pokemon doesn't resist fighting. Spore is great as a nice quick perfectly accurate sleep to cripple something on my opponent's team.

It's Getting Hot in Here

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

`Moveset:

- Earth Power
- Lava Plume
- Substitute
- Toxic

`Comments:

Ev's, Item, Nature:
--This Heatran likes to have as much speed and attacking power as it can, even though it's a rather defensive set. Timid nature boosts my speed in exchange for my worthless attack, and Leftovers for more surviving.

Moveset:
--This guy can absorb random fire attacks used against my team, though there aren't many, but that's against the point. This guy is my second and the better Toxic abuser. Let's think, what two types of Pokemon are immune to toxic? Steel and poison, right? Well, fire and earth easily take down both of those types. I went with Lava Plume for many reasons, for instance, I hate Fire Blast's accuracy and low PP, and Lava Plume has netted me plenty of lucky burns on Gyarados or something that think they can come ruin me. Earth Power is a staple on pretty much any Heatran, rounding off the good coverage and hitting other pesky Heatran that want a Flash Fire boost from me. Substitute is a nice move for this Heatran, allowing me to be the best status blocker ever and is great to use on a switch, which, happens often against Heatran. Heatran has tons of resistances so only certain Pokemon can stand up against to it, making substitute a great move. Toxic is the cool part of this set, setting up a timer on anything that recieves it on how long they can stay alive.

Role in Team:
--Heatran provides many useful resistances and immunities my team likes and can absorb fire moves shot at Breloom and things like that. He is also just my provider of fire and ground moves that my team needs, and he sets up more toxic onto my opponent.

The Yellow, Spiked Broom

Zapdos @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 78 HP / 180 Spd / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

`Moveset:

- Heat Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Signal Beam
- Thunderbolt

`Comments:

Ev's, Item, Nature:
--The speed EVs let me hit 462 with a scarf, which is more than enough, honestly. The HP EVs let me get as much health from Wish as I can (interesting, right?). And then the special attack is there so I can put the beat down on stuff. Timid is to boost my speed, and Choice Scarf is to make my speed really high so I outspeed stuff :)

Moveset:
--This Zapdos is crucial to my team's victories, mostly because it is my main counter to various things. The Choice Scarf allows me outspeed most things after a boost, like Salamence and Gyarados, and OHKO them with either Hidden Power Ice or Thunderbolt. The main reason for the speed EVs is to outspeed every possible form of Lucario. (Not sure about Agility Luke, but I haven't encountered one). I then proceed to OHKO the Lucario with a nice Heat Wave. Zapdos luckily survives a Swords Dance boosted Extremespeed, so I'm safe to kill the Lucario. Finally I have Signal Beam, which is an interesting pick here. I don't use it often, but just so you know, it's a clean OHKO on any Celebi, while Heat Wave isn't. If you haven't gotten it yet, I really hate Celebi.

Role in Team:
--This Zapdos's role is mostly to kill things the rest of my team can't. It has good speed and special attack that allows it to kill anything I design it to.

There you have it, my team. Rate it, or even steal it, I don't care.​

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just use Impish on Tyranitar. There's no need to reduce Tyranitar's speed when alternatively you reduce a stat that Tyranitar is not using, and that stat is his Special Attack.

Just curious, how do you deal with Latias? Without Pursuit it can get ina nd out on you pretty easily..

Taylor: okay, that's a good point. thanks for the tip.

Mrs. Officer: Vaporeon can take anything the regular set can throw at it while Tyranitar survives a Surf and poisons it and Crunches if it can. Zapdos can come back and revenge kill with Signal Beam (deals more than HP Ice), Breloom survives Dragon Pulse for the sleep if I have to. I would definitely call it a problem Pokemon, but nothing so bad that I absolutely need to put in a different team member for.

Without Ice Beam how will Vaporeon stop a CM Latias that can easily set up on you? Lol..Just keep the tar alive. nice team though i might use it myself

Your right wolfy it is ony 1.5 times boost. The team is really good, but i'm not so sure on t-tar's moveset. Choice band t-tar, with pursuit kills latias wether he satys in or out and adds some instant physical fire power, as breeloom needs to set up.

Latias could take zapdos's place, a timid latias with choice specs can outspeed infernape, speed tie with gengar still take a shadow ball with 0 ev's in special defence and hp. Latias with thunderbol, surf, dracco meteor and (trick, physcic or dragon pulse). Problems can't switch attacks, trick can remdy this, in the right situation whilst cripling an oponent, dragon pulse provides some stab to OHKO things like gengar without lowering sp att, but physchic is also good as it get's stab and means you don't have to have two dragon attacks. Latias can suprisingly revenge kill latias, with timid you outspeed the normal modest latias (watch out for choice scarf as a choice scarf modest latias wil OHKO with draco meteor. Or use a choice scarf latias ureself, though the drop in power is dispisable and timid specs latias has enough speed (350). Another avantage to latias is he resist water, grass, physcic, so thats one weakness from every member and heatran resists all of his weaknesses.

Finally this is a sandstorm team, with only Heatran who does not set up sand or take damage from it. Ok breloom can toxic orb the damage away, but it's just a point.

I don't see why this is a sandstorm team. it looks more like just a team that happens to have both hippowdon and tyranitar on it. as george pointed out, half your guys take damage from sandstorm anyways.

if you want to take better advantage of sandstorm heres some things you will need:
someone with knock off, since whichever way you want to look at it, Lefties negates sandstorm or sandstorm negates Lefties, without leftovers its taking damage
you need more rock people on this team than just tyranitar. t-tar can take hits but at the same time it lacks reliable recovery so it cant take repeated hits, even if such hits do like, as little as 20%.
i dont think breloom really goes on this team. (by the way if you want it to stay take the hp evs out, since leech seed works better with minumum hp)
to counter subseeders i would use gliscor
Gliscor@Leftovers
252 HP/40 Def/216 Spe Jolly
Earthquake
Taunt
Roost
U-turn

Gliscor benefits from sand veil and to counter leech seed you can just get seeded and u-turn to a counter to this particular seeder

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
Hello.

You have a rather appauling Lucario weakness. Once Lucario gets off a Swords Dance (which isn't too hard against Tyranitar or HP Ice / Signal Beam locked Zapdos) it has the potential to demolish you. Having used similar teams to this in the past I can almost ensure you Hippowdon will not be at full health. Zapdos does not kill Lucario either, infact it takes 74.71% - 87.94% from a +2 Extreme Speed, good enough to OHKO every time with Stealth Rock and Sandstorm. Someone also pointed out your Latias weakness which is also true. A quick fix to this would be Choice Scarf Tyranitar. ScarfTar can also revenge kill Mixmence, another mon who is going to give you headaches.

Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Stone Edge

The EVs also outspeed Life Orb Starmie for a surprise OHKO and you can easily come in on Thunderbolt / Ice Beam. Fire Blast should 2HKO Skarm and OHKO Forry with Stealth Rock down.

Another problem, you have nothing that can take on DDMence. I really don't see any reason to Crunch on Hippo either, replacing Crunch with Ice Fang means to DDMence won't give you as many problems. The reason for some of these problems may be the lack of 2 steels. Heatran is your lonely Steel and it cannot afford to take too many dragon typed assaults. Zapdos also doesn;t do anything that Choice Scarf / Mixed Jirachi can't do. Mixed Jirachi can revenge kill Lucario much safer and can still OHKO Scizor. Grass Knot can net some surprise kills on things like Hippo and Swampert and with it's immunity to Toxic Spikes it can have a field day against stall that expects it to be Scarfed.

Jirachi @ Expert Belt
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Hasty nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Grass Knot
- Fire Punch
- Iron Head
- Ice Punch

If the lack of speed on your team becomes an issue simply give Jirachi a Choice Scarf and replace Grass Knot with Thunderpunch/bolt.

Good luck.

I like august's ideas.

Though I've never seen a Scarfed Tyranitar in my life o.o Does it even reach a decent speed? Hmm.

It looks like he can reach 364 or so. Wow, I had no clue, that's pretty interesting.

Although, how does Mix Jirachi have any more of a chance of taking on DD Mence than Zapdos does?

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
I like august's ideas.

Though I've never seen a Scarfed Tyranitar in my life o.o Does it even reach a decent speed? Hmm.

It looks like he can reach 364 or so. Wow, I had no clue, that's pretty interesting.

Although, how does Mix Jirachi have any more of a chance of taking on DD Mence than Zapdos does?
It resists Outrage and OHKOs with Ice Punch. You can also feign Scarf and it will think it can setup on you after you Fire Punch something only to be OHKO'd by Ice Punch.

Blackhawk11

one on one
To be a good stall team, you need Toxic, Entry hazards, and Roar/Whirlwind. All I see currently are Toxic on Heatran, SR on your lead and Toxic+Roar on TTar, which I read you're thinking of changing. I faced a SS team with the latter two of the aforementioned techniques and just barely pulled out a win. Had my opponent used Toxic on my Pokemon, I would have lost terribly. If you can find room for a Skarmory on your team, it could set up Spikes and then WW for you, and Forretress could (Toxic) Spike for you, but it would be lacking WW. Vappy can Roar/Toxic for you already, just replace one of its attacking moves, namely HP since you already have Zapdos for Gyarados, or you could run an Electric-type attack on Jirachi if you decide to switch those two. Hippo can Roar for you, in which case you should either replace Slack Off or Crunch.

Thats all I have to say for now, except that I agree with boredomisbliss about you needing more rock types. The only problem is finding space to fit everything in xD.

August is the best team rater I've seen ever.

After I implemented his suggestions, I've won 16 straight matches on Netbattle and a few on Shoddy too, pretty much winning 4-0 or better each time.

The best thing was making Tyranitar scarved. It's kind of funny OHKO'ing Starmies and Gengars. lol.

For whatever reason, I can't edit my first post.

i will try to say what i want in the minimun amout of words possible=t-tar should be impish,since relaxed make him probaly the slower thingy i ever saw,and sandstorn only give a 1.5 boost,not 2.0,heatran need the berry to decreass ground type moves,i forget the name,but its because heatran is slow,and timid nature wont allow you to oustpeed a jolly lucario,and toxic dont affec him,i am a lucario expert so i know what lucario is good agains,and heatran really get killed by him,imune to sandstorm and toxic,acess to SD and CC,and jolly that allow to outspeed all pokes with 310- speed really is something...anyway,resolve those problems and your team will work even better,oh,and half of your team get hurt by your own sandstorm,so watch out,and even with a major lucario weakness your team is really good.

KL, while I couldn't really understand most of what you said, thanks for the comment! I realize half of my team is hurt by my own sandstorm. Although Breloom really isn't, Vaporeon has it's own method of healing, and Zapdos is only for a couple threats.

Zapdos is changed to a Jirachi now, anyway.

Heatran doesn't need Shuca Berry. Most Earthquakes still kill him anyway, and Heatran isn't my Lucario answer anyway.

make jirachi your lead (the best lead set I have ever seen is)
-trick (the crippler)
-u-turn (the scouter)
-iron head (the attack)
-stealth rock (the set up)

this is the best lead I have ever used

use smogons evs: http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/jirachi

With the advent of suicide leads such as Azelf and Aerodactyl, this Jirachi can find itself hampering many of the most popular leads in the current metagame. The most common suicide leads, Azelf and Aerodactyl, are both cleanly 2HKOed by Iron Head, and with Jirachi's Serene Grace booting Iron Head's flinch rate, this means that 60% of the time these leads won't have the chance to lay down their Stealth Rock, and the remainder of the time, they won't be able to do anything otherwise such as attack, lay down a screen, or explode. Against slower leads such as Tyranitar, Hippowdon, and Bronzong, Trick will significantly reduce their usefulness by hampering them with a Choice Scarf that is useless to them. After Tricking the scarf, or later in the game, Jirachi is free to lay down Stealth Rock of its own. U-Turn is excellent as a last move to scout or to escape from Magnezone should the need arise.

Or my aerodactyl works realy well feel free to use him http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2039677, he also criples and gets stealth rock up. In the late game if he is saved he can revenge kill realy well with insaine speed decent attack, say good by to that half hp salamance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)