Saw Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
okay firstly, the good thing is that we got one person dead.

now the thing is, i have no idea if mekkah is actually making up all of these roles or if he actually has info.

I've confirmed my innoncence a thousand times by now, I'm not going to do it again. In fact, I'd be very suspicious of anyone making an attempt to accuse me .

(if I die tonight, you'll have another reason to vote Shiv. you won't regret it)

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
sure if you must. what I said was that I wasnt sure how you would have all that information (IF those roles actually exist even). I mean, if you had some role which let you find out a new role each night, even then you would know only like 2 roles but you seem to know a lot more.

thats what seems to be confusing me.

To be honest, I'm not doing very much outside communication because I don't trust very many people yet. And who's to say that the mafia aren't joining those groups? From what I gathered, the main concept of the outside groups is to have a network of people that you can trust, but I wouldn't be able to trust anyone in the group any more, so what's the point?

Also I want to say hell yeah I started the first bandwagon on a mafia =D

To be honest, I'm not doing very much outside communication because I don't trust very many people yet. And who's to say that the mafia aren't joining those groups? From what I gathered, the main concept of the outside groups is to have a network of people that you can trust, but I wouldn't be able to trust anyone in the group any more, so what's the point?

Also I want to say hell yeah I started the first bandwagon on a mafia =D
It's ok, I am VERY selective about who I tell crucial information. Most PMs I got were like "well I'm not sure if we can trust you but I don't know what else to do" - which kind of summarizes the situations many Lustfuls and allied people are in: do I trust Mekkah, or am I going to keep everything to myself?

If I have a good reason to trust you, however, we're boosting the Lustful power by a massive percentage. I can protect you from lynch bandwagons, I can tell you who I know is clean so that you have a better idea who to vote for (moreover, who not to vote for), and I can tell you what roles are in the game and which roles (hostile or not) I have worked out already.

But remember, how much I tell you is based on how well I can trust you.

Still looking for stalker btw.

JimBob, I am pretty sure that I was the one who called into question Gormenghast and m0nkfish's suspectibility more recently, and that cook was the one who originally moved to lynch him for his suspectibility in randomly lambasting R2 D2 Rules. All you did was hope that other people were correct and that you would not end up looking bad!

Don't worry Gorm, I'm pretty sure your innocent. It would make no sense for you to be lynched if it would reveal you are mafia. m0nkfish would only be delaying his own death, not preventing it if you were mafia and he knew.

Besides that, we wait for daybreak.

Gormenghast is indeed innoncent.

I found stalker. I am now looking for hooker. Hooker, if you don't have the balls to PM me or any of my friends, I request that you at least use your whore powers on Shiv tonight. If my plotting works out, I hope you will find me trustworthy and PM me anyway. If not, kindly go for CaptKirby the night after (I know you're not allowed to fuck the same person twice).

wait a second, isn't that in like forever? Last check, you have 930 posts left. It sounds quite risky just to vote in case you remember to put us in your hypothetical 5k thread.

lol... that was fun to write.

Mekkah is a mixed blessing, it's awesome that he's got everything coming together, but at the same time, it just kind of sucks knowing how desperately insignificant I am.

but at least I was right about shiv.

I'd rather have the hooker putting Shiv and one of his friends under control than that he gets voted off. That lets us focus on the Wrathful with whatever else we got.

Gormenghast is indeed innoncent.

I found stalker. I am now looking for hooker. Hooker, if you don't have the balls to PM me or any of my friends, I request that you at least use your whore powers on Shiv tonight. If my plotting works out, I hope you will find me trustworthy and PM me anyway. If not, kindly go for CaptKirby the night after (I know you're not allowed to fuck the same person twice).

How do we know you're not Mafia looking for special roles to target? You understand why I'd be leary of trusting you, right?

I've proven it ages ago. Again, I can sort of understand why people don't find my evidence convincing, but if that's what you want to think then go back to random voting.

However, Minwu, if you have some information that would be useful to us Lustful it would help me a lot. Even if you're just a Lustful I'd love to know.

EDIT: Requesting the person with the ability to speak fluently and convincingly to contact me and explain his or her role.

Ok Lustful and others, it looks like you need some guy to trust here. And I guarantee you, I can be trusted. Take a good look at this post I made:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=859840&postcount=97

Rather, take a good look at the end of it:

Would I say something like that for no reason?

Probably.

Now, look at what the tape said about Hip, about Basics and about Bioshock. "Your goal is to simply survive.". Indeed, that's what mine says too. I'm a Lustful and each and every other Lustful among you knows this is true. However, I have no idea who of you I can trust.

There is no way you can prove you are Lustful by simply Copy/Pasteing your tape, as the Lustful tape has been posted in this thread. Just change the name to yours.

I do know we need some action in here if we want to win ever and I know we must have some kind of power over the Vengeful and the Wrathful or whatever they're called, which we'd need to use against the right (or rather, wrong people). However, I can't realistically ask any of you to PM me saying "lol I'm bodyguard or whatever the Saw equivalent is" since the evil people may very well do the same. Unless someone has information on who is clean (and, even better, who is not) and is willing to tell me that, in which case I can organize a group of clean people who don't try to lynch each other.

I :think: that should be allowed but iono.

EDIT: That said, I know this puts me in a "night mafia fodder" position, so if anyone can do anything about that that would be great too! If nothing else this enlarges the chance I get double-targetted so only one person dies tonight.

For the reasons I stated, the bodyguard might not want to guard you.

I'm not saying that you are or aren't Mafia, but there's no reason to jump to conclusions about someone you suspect is Mafia, especially when it's not even the third vote yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)