Scalemons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a consistent idea about how the Stat Scaling should be done, but i doubt it will stick into the metagame because it is already done to scale everything to 600 BST.

Anyway it is worth reading:

Sum the BST of all pokemons in the game, then divide by the number of pokemons existent (718, or 721 taking into account Diance, Hoopa and Volcanion), then use the result number instead of 600 to calculate the new stats for each pokemon.

Yeah, it would take a while to do since all the work based around 600 was already made. It is just a thought though.

I have a consistent idea about how the Stat Scaling should be done, but i doubt it will stick into the metagame because it is already done to scale everything to 600 BST.

Anyway it is worth reading:

Sum the BST of all pokemons in the game, then divide by the number of pokemons existent (718, or 721 taking into account Diance, Hoopa and Volcanion), then use the result number instead of 600 to calculate the new stats for each pokemon.

Yeah, it would take a while to do since all the work based around 600 was already made. It is just a thought though.
Too complicated to reprogram, and there's no real point in doing that anyway

Too complicated to reprogram, and there's no real point in doing that anyway
Yeah, i figured it was too complicated, but the point is to be as fair as possible, because if you use the average BST of all existing pokemon instead of 600 then all pokemon would be set to a number that is the average of everything lol

When set to 600 any pokemon with a really low BST would gain much more power, proportionally speaking, than a pokemon with BST higher than 600 would lose.

The point of my idea is to scale everything proportionally (what means an Arceus loses as much power as a Pikachu gains, and not the current case whereas Arceus drops from 720 to 600, losing 120 points, and Pikachu goes from 320 to 601 gaining 281 points).

I know that everything have 600 BST so everything is "on the same level", so everything i said doesn't make a difference, so set everything to 600 or 400 (or whatever is the average BST) doesn't matter, but that's on theory. In practice things like Shedinja got 229 Base Attack and the capacity to survive some switches on SR, it scaled up its stats MUCH more than any Uber scaled down.

The Diabolic Gift

Banned deucer.
Bronzor is 114/48/172/48/172/46. Yes look at that Attack and speed, it sucks.
There is yet one problem that comes into mind, and that's Psywave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)