Scratch sprites of Pokemon! (still working on more)

Well, seeing as not many people comented on my guide here, I'll just post the sprites of the Pokemon I have done. And please don't request for me to do a certain Pokemon because they will eventually be done (I'm actually going to atempt to draw every single Pokemon including other forms. Aaannnd may eventually recolor them to be shiny aswell)

But for now, here are the ones I have so far. You guys can use my sprites for whatever you want. Just don't claim as your own.

http://i56.tinypic.com/t5m9i1.png

EDIT: More sprites.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Very good sprites! They have a very earthy feel to them, which is refreshingly different to the GameFreak sprites.

Good job ^_^

I quite like the colors you use, though I would suggest sticking to one lightsource for all of them - on some (the third horseman, Munna and Musharna) the shading just seems all over the place.
Riguree, the mushroom, the knight bug, and as mentioned before Yabarukon all look excellent. Good job!

I quite like the colors you use, though I would suggest sticking to one lightsource for all of them - on some (the third horseman, Munna and Musharna) the shading just seems all over the place.
Riguree, the mushroom, the knight bug, and as mentioned before Yabarukon all look excellent. Good job!
You mean the Rock/Fighting one? Hmm.. OK.

Yeah.. Munna was one of the first sprites that I did when I was working on this project. It was bugging me too. ( I may go back and make a new sprite but I need to work on the other Pokemon first)

Thanks. :3

*shameless bump*

Sorry these are taking me so long to draw. Life has become a bit hectic for me.. Hopefully these two'll make up for it. (I'll work on the third genie eventually)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)