Season 8 Finals - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
metagamed of course!, oh and btw dl were it your own teams?

ps love you dl, of course you did use your own teams! you're a great player if you deafeated loki without hax

g

darklucario for win

good job, ich denke das finale wird kein problem für dich werden :>

<x Germany!

Ok, on to the semifinals!

PS: Still pissed off about the fact that all of the matches were about at 3:00 AM for me. Can't you guys do it earlier? 0_o

@Edit: Of course I know that, no need to get harsh. And btw, there are times that I DO see the two from the matchup both online, but won't do it anyways. But w/e, that was more of a joke question anyway.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think they play when they're both on and have time, not according to your schedule man.

Lots of upsets this round!

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Guys I'm sure if the re-matched concerned you, you would have been notified. I think we should leave it at that. Thanks :)

Sorry to hear that ToF. I'm sure they were gg's regardless. Credit to Krack though, gl man

EDIT: Oh and Blue Tornado, the world doesn't revolve around you (pss my edit and Jimbos comment...); think its about time you get a hint about your posting history up to this date

I would post who I'm rooting for now, but I don't want to jynx him like I did Rem :(. Let's just say, I feel he deserves it the most ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)