Secret Santa 7 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice

The worst taste in music
lost to a troll team, gg

-undisputed played well he deserves the win, but I wanna complain about my team having a COMPLETELY OUTCLASSED PU -yeah, not even NU- pkmn instead of the obvious OU choice...; i hope next SS teams have a higher quality benchmark...-

We kind of have an issue here. In our match, we ended up having a draw. This happened from my (pokemon)'s LO recoil killed me when i killed of his final poke. I don't know how this should work now.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
won vs remedy in a very intense one, gg
Yea now that I look back at it, I failed big time with the confusion about an item (youknowwhatImean :>).
Whatever, it was "close", but I had to rely on random moves with low accuracy and I don't like it at all, I didn't deserve the win anyways.
So good luck to you :)

We kind of have an issue here. In our match, we ended up having a draw. This happened from my (pokemon)'s LO recoil killed me when i killed of his final poke. I don't know how this should work now.
Did a little research on the ruleset. Apparently, PS! implemented ties but in an actual wi-fi match, I would have been considered the winner. I don't know how that's gonna work for tourney standard though.

Nova

lonzo ball rollin thru
is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Lost to Kevin Garrett in a gg
Had a cool team just didn't use it effectively, gl in the next rounds my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.