Secret Santa 7 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
Confirming. I don't think you were the only one who made mistakes, there were a couple plays I wish I could take back too. gg

Wish to state that Vinc2612 and I, through VM, made an appointment for our battle, which would be an hour ago. He didn't show up yet, hope we can still have our battle.

EDIT: he has JUST shown up

Just wanted to post this here so Makiri sees:

So yeah, just suuport for request of activity win. I should note that Frog was online for four hours after I sent him that VM at the top of the picture.

Just came back from vacations, if we could have a little extension to play it would be cool. VMed.

I can't play vs robert because he can't be online at the same time that I can,so I want to have an extra-time to play with him at the weekend

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
my opponent told me he'd let me know when he was ready and i just realized the deadline is tomorrow. hopefully we can get this done today otherwise we'd need a small extension to play tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)