Sentret [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I get a Zubat?
Deposited a level 11 female Zubat with the message Mega Magikarp, IGN is May.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Redeposited a level 25 male Pelipper named Flyer! Thanks for the giveaway and thank you in advance too!
IGN: Sapphire
PS: It is in a Quick Ball

Edit: Received, thank you!

Last edited:
Hello, I would like to request your shroom please.
Deposited a lv3 male seedot
IGN:I8TOKYO
Thank you.
Got sniped so I am depositing a lv49 male amoongus
Sniped again-depositing a lv49 male Japanese amoongus

Last edited:
I was wondering if I could get an Amoonguss please. My in-game name is Zachary, I deposited a Lv. 25 male Chinchou with the message "ShawnAndGuss". Also, thank you for this giveaway!

EDIT: I think somebody else took the trade offer, so I'm putting up a Lv. 18 Lunatone with the same message. Thank you again.

EDIT II: Somebody else took up that other option. I was wondering what time you might be online so we could trade without somebody else intercepting it.

Last edited:
I've put up a lvl 27 spinda for amoonguss. I was unable to set the gender as I have yet to see amoonguss ingame. My IGN is Pekka.
Thanks!

Please, can I get one of these? I would love to send you some of my spitbacks, but I think they are going to get sniped, would you like some of my Gibles, Porygons or Rotoms? Or a simple Ziggy or Pelipper? :)
IGN: Sapphire
Edit: Deposited anyway, it is a bred Bold Porygon with 4 full IVs, hope you like this and won't get sniped. Thanks for the Magikarp and I can't gender lock sorry :(
Edit 2: Don't Touch is useless, someone sniped my Porygon .-. Guess it is going to be Ziggy and co. Again. =.=
New deposit: Wonderlock the Zigzagoon, level 7, female, in a Pokeball, OT is Ryan
Thanks in advance! And I can gender lock now thanks to sniper.

Last edited:
Could I have an Amoongus please? I deposited a level 3 female surskit, IGN: Shabab and message: darkbluespark. Thanks! :)

EDIT: got sniped, deposited level 10 female magikarp :) same message

Last edited:
Can I have one too? Deposited a lv 1 male burmy and i say Ha please!
IGN Alex from oras

Trade completed Thank You!

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I been busy this week. I'll start searching for people and I'll update for those who I find.

Edit: Okay I was only able to find:
ParadiseEon
darkbluespark
Insane Soul
Alex Mateia

Everyone else try again.

Last edited:
Can I have one too, please? :)

I deposited a level 1 Fletchling (female).
IGN: Lucas

Received..
Thank you!! :)

Last edited:
I tried again now. I have a Lv. 2 male Wurmple in with the message "ShawnAndGuss". My IGN is Zachary. Thanks again for this giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)