Sentret [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, it is me again. :)
I would like to have one of the beautiful blue Sylveons, I myself also breed one cleric Sylveon, it will be great to grab an offensive one :)
IGN: Sapphire
Deposit: Pokeball Poochyena, level 3, female, OT is Leysi with a star
Thanks for your giveaways, I really love this and thanks for your Magikarp and Amoonguss, together with Sylveon in advance!

Deposited lvl 7 female Fletchling for the Sylveon :)
IGN: Xxpapaya
Thank you for hosting yet another giveaway T_T

Fain

Banned deucer.
I've deposited a level 25 Voltorb for the Sylveon.

IGN : Shay

Please & thank you. (:

Edit : Receieved.

Last edited:
I'd like a sylveon please. I've deposited a male level 38 piloswine with the message shinyshuppet.

Also, you and you're giveaways are awesome! Thanks a ton!

Demantoid

APMS Founder
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Deposited a lv 1 female Pineco message: Bluemew for the Sylveon. Thank you in advance.

Edit: Received

Last edited:
Wow-you keep getting better and better each update! Could I please request a copy of your sylveon?
Depositing a lv3 female wurmple
IGN:I8TOKYO
Thank you so much for these give aways!

Wow... amazing giveaway! I've gotta hand it to you :)

FC: 3093-7550-3095
IGN: Jordan

I've put up a Lv. 1 , Adamant, Frisk, Knock Off/WoW/Sucker Punch/Destiny Bond Shuppet with 5 IV's! I thought that since you are giving something so good, that I'd give a little something in return! Also, just to let you know, the tag has your Smogon Forums username on it. Thank you!

Quick edit; I just noticed your name has 'shuppet' in it! Crazy coincidence, huh? Hope you like it!

Hey! Great giveaway man.
Deposited Female Lv. 40 Pelipper with message "Bluemew" for a Sylveon :D
IGN: Darryl
Thanks man.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Deposited a Lv.1 male Psyduck with the message "Shinyshuppet1" for the Sylveon. Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

Oh my lord... some random person ACTUALLY traded me a Sylveon; Male, Lv. 48, for my Shuppet while I wasn't looking... fml xD

Ok, scratch my last GTS, I've now deposited a Jolly, Regenerator, Fake Out/U-Turn/Quick Guard/HJK Male Lv.1 Meinfoo in a Loveball.
FC is 3093-7550-3850
IGN is Jordan

Sorry for that inconvenience... they'd better have really wanted that Shuppet...

Shinyshuppet1: Does that mean that you won't take it? If the problem is that it won't trade, just let me know and I'll just put up some random crap Pokemon to make things simpler...

I just wanted to give you SOMETHING in return, lmao
Oh, nevermind, you traded it anyways... thank you so much! The "it's illegal" thing sorta threw me off guard and I wasn't sure if you were having problems actually trading the thing... do you not like it since it's illegal? Or are you just letting me know? I was aware, but once again I just wanted to give you a little something in return :)

Shinyshuppet1: Does that mean that you won't take it? If the problem is that it won't trade, just let me know and I'll just put up some random crap Pokemon to make things simpler...

I just wanted to give you SOMETHING in return, lmao
This is a giveaway, I need nothing in return. I did send you the sylveon though but I'm giving you the advice to not trade it in the forums, using illegals parents is not allowed.

This is a giveaway, I need nothing in return. I did send you the sylveon though but I'm giving you the advice to not trade it in the forums, using illegals parents is not allowed.
Ah ok... well, thanks for the heads up! I didn't quite know that, so that's good to know for future reference...

Fain

Banned deucer.
I've deposited a level 20 Male Omanyte for the Bulbasuar.

IGN : Shay

Please & thank you. (:

It's me again. :) Can I get a Bulbasaur?
I deposited a level 1 female Gible in a Pokeball, it is Jolly with Rough Skin, 4 IVs and has Outrage. Breed it myself, please take it as a gift. :3
IGN: Sapphire
PS: It has Pokerus too :) And I can't gender lock, sorry :(
Thanks in advance!
Edit: Sniped, put up a level 1 Male Fletchling with Gale Wings, 4IVs and Pokerus. Can gender lock thanks to sniper though. :)
Edit 2: Sniped again. This one is a level 1 Gible, female, Rough Skin with Outrage and 4 IVs again. No Pokerus though. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)