Shedinja question.

How stupid is your opponent when...

They switch in extremespeed/outrage rayquaza against shedinja? This happened to me twice yesterday :|

Or whent he/she brings out shedinja against Mold Breaker Pinsir?

Seriously though, does any item besides focus sash actually work on it? I was thinking jolly sheddy with speed value 196x1.5=294 with choice scarf = sad sorry upset for your opponent imho. 90 base attack is a decent amount and you can severely cripple your opponent by prediction- I suppose they will most likely switch in with an SE attack or use stealth rock, spikes, or poison spikes.

This guy needs more love. Why don't most people use it in ubers? Blissey, Most Kyogre, and some Rayquaza can't even hit it.

Also, Does Shedinja keep the EVs Nincada gained before it evoloved? I think it does but I'm not sure.

The fact that shedinja goes down to spikes, stealth rock (very common), statuses like burn and poison (toxic spikes are used sometimes), sandstorm and hail makes it less used. There are also many pokemon that carry at least one attack that can hit shedinja.

my team actually doesn't utilize spikes, sr, poison spikes, hail or ss. so when i made it i had to keep shedinja in mind at all times because the lack of these moves meant that it was indeed possible for shedinja to come in against me and live. 5 out of my 6 have a move that can hit shedinja conveniently enough. It just has SO MANY weaknesses it's hard to make use of that sexy ability.

It can also use Lum Berry so that surpise statuses don't screw you, although I would prefer the Sash.

If we're discussing what items are actually usable on it, besides the aforementioned Focus Sash and Lum Berry and Choice Scarf, Shedinja could probably use Choice Band, to get in that hard hit on the switch as the opponent realizes they can't do shit to it. You're just going to switch on out anyways. Also with Shadow Sneak, it makes CS not as attractive for revenge killing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)