Shed's Art

Hello, I just joined Smogon. While I get better acquainted with how everything works, I thought I might show you some of my artwork. I won't be posting any images because they are usually quite big; I hope you don't mind that these will all be links to deviantART.

Since not everything I have is related to Pokémon, I'll put them separately. These are all related to Pokémon in some way.
Butterfly Espeon, based on a sprite by a friend of mine.
Burakki, an Umbreon portrait.
Greemeon, a lion-like version of a fakemon by me.
Ralvee, an Eevee/Ralts mix of mine.
Tundinia, based on a fakmon by the same friend who made Butterfly Espeon.
And finally, a scratch Crobat sprite.
(If you couldn't tell, I make sprites as a hobby.)

And now some of my favprite non-Pokémon works.
Sunset, experimenting with a tablet (unfortunately not my own).
The World Inside Brazil III, conceptual digital painting (second remake).
Capitalist System, old conceptial drawing.
The Only Way Out, old conceptual painting.
Cycle of Balance II, visual poetry.
Abstraction, conceptual photomanipulation.
Odysseic Peace, nerdy inside joke with some friends.
Cold Breath, Solar Tech, The Moment, and Eclipse, trying out with fractals.

Enjoy :) Comments appreciated.

Those all look pretty cool, but the Umbreon is a little too dark to see against a black background.

My favorite is the Crobat. Have you made any other sprites from scratch? If you have, I'd like to see them. If not, you really should. What program did you use for it?

My favorite is the Crobat. Have you made any other sprites from scratch? If you have, I'd like to see them. If not, you really should. What program did you use for it?
I have a scratch Seedot (which I don't like) and a scratch Ninetales which I have just finished and uploaded. Other than that I have tons of other sprites, all of which can be found here, except they are mostly mixes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)