Shiny Dogs outside of Japan

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Aren't those the French versions? As in, instead of the version being called "Pokemon Heartgold" it's called "Pokemon Or Heartgold", and instead of "Pokemon Soulsilver" it's "Pokemon Argent Soulsilver".

I think it means that those living in Quebec are hosed.
The European language versions have their name literally translated to "*Gold in that language* version HeartGold" and "*Silver in that language* Version SoulSilver.

So the Spanish one is called "Edición Oro HeartGold".

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
So I haven't seen an answer to this yet.

Can these dogs be RNG'd? Obviously the nature is fixed, but what about the IVs?

So I haven't seen an answer to this yet.

Can these dogs be RNG'd? Obviously the nature is fixed, but what about the IVs?
I asked the question in "Ask a simple question, get a simple answer" and Athenodoros answered that the natures are fixed, but the IVs can be RNGed.

What would the point even be? Outside of Hidden Powers, there's almost no variation in sets. I could only justify getting maybe two of each legend and just clone the rest if I need different EV's/movesets.
No real reason, I'm just obsessed with shinies and event Pokemon. And these here are shiny event Pokemon. Also, I like to download multiple copies of event Pokemon that have ingame functions, in the event that my cousins can't make it.

I see that some people said yes, it will be in Canada, but specifically, EB Games, in Canada? There are no Gamestops near me but many EB Games.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anyone know if these will be released in the land down under? Surely, us Australians can't miss out on getting any of these three beasts (And Zoroark to that matter...)

Am I the only Canadian with a Gamestop near my house? Although the one near my house is the only one I ever see, but there's EB Games everywhere. =P

Stoked for this event though, gonna go pick up my Raikou after work one day this week!

Headed to gamestop in an hour to grab one for my PT and one for my SS. I'll soft reset on platinum for ivs because i can't RNG yet. Could take awhile but will be worth it.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
I went today and I was told my local Gamestop didn't have the distribution materials yet. Apparently they aren't getting it until later this week, either.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
For anyone in Toronto, the EB Games at Fairview Mall is running the distribution successfully, just picked up my Raikou and will now SR for the next 2 weeks to get an awesome Kou.

Are you only able to get 1 dog per cart? The wonder card says "The legendary trio" so does that mean once you get one that's it? Fortunately I have 3 games so I can get 1 of each if that's the case but I was hoping I could get more...

There will be three events total, each giving out one of the three shiny beasts. I believe you can, in fact, obtain all three if you go to Gamestop (or EBgames) at the designated times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)