[SIGN-UPS] Smogon Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament Summer Edition III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion

Welcome everyone to the FIFTH official Smogon Yu-Gi-Oh tournament!!!

THIS TOURNAMENT IS OPEN TO ANYONE: NEWBIES, VETS, RETURNERS, ANYONE. (PLEASE ONLY POST IF YOU'RE JOINING)

Tournament Rules:
1. All players must carefully familiarise themselves with the latest rulebook and follow the rules carefully.
2. If there is a dispute in terms of rulings, refer to the Yu-Gi-Oh! Wiki or any members in #yugioh familiar with rulings.
3. Game discussion will be held on #yugioh, on irc.synirc.net. This can also be used to schedule matches and find some help for your deck! I can't stress this chat enough, there's almost always someone on and I encourage you to use it for anything yugioh related you may need.
4. You DO NOT have to use the same deck throughout the entire tournament but you CANNOT change your deck during the same round.
5. The tournament is knockout, played in Matches (not Duels!) ie. best of three.
6. No player may reveal the contents of their opponent's deck.
7. Each player may use a 15 card Side Deck. (if you want to seriously win this tournament you'll need a side deck)
8. TCG only. (ie no Japanese only cards)
9. It is advised that players compete whilst sober. Nobody wants to duel a drunk Hobo Joe.
10. - All matches will be played on Dueling Network (again, it will be a best of 3)

PAST WINNERS:
Tournament I: Atticus
Tournament II: Ice-eyes
Tournament III: Ice-eyes
Tournament IV: Atticus
YGO Team Tourney: Jabba and some others

Count me in.

I would like to inform everyone that a dueling simulator called YGOPRO, which is similar to YVD in that you have to download it, has recently added support for Tag Dueling, which I think many of you may be interested in. I suggest looking it up on Youtube, as it uses an automatic system similar to the video games, and a very efficient replay system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)