Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm trying to get a baby with 2 perfect IV's I need its nature Jolly.

So the question is this Parent A has 31 ATK Parent B has 31 Spe They both have corresponding power items.

Based on the guide this is the odds of getting one babe with both IV's
x/31/x/x/x/x
x/x/x/x/x/31
1:17

Now my question is...Do the Corresponding power items effect this ratio?

Because the baby I need is Jolly and the mother is Jolly...sooo should I just use an everstone with the mother and still get the same ratio to get a baby with both IV's?

Sorry if I dont make sense English is not my first lol. Any help or light on the matter will be a great help.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Multiple Power items don't seem to work together. You're much better off using just one Power item and an Everstone, as the nature is more important.

Thanks for the quick reply. But I'm more concerned about the odds 1:17 of getting a baby with 2 flawless IV's is that a ratio with 0 power items?

Yeah I have a request. In the off chance that I can't get a hang of RNGing could someone trade me a Celebi with 31/30/31/30/31/30 IVs? I wouldn't ask this unless I was really unsure of myself about getting RNG down right.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Multiple Power items don't seem to work together. You're much better off using just one Power item and an Everstone, as the nature is more important.
To expand on this, the only Power Item you should use it the Power Anklet, since Spe is almost always the most important stat to be passed on.

Yeah disregard my last post. I managed to figure out somewhat how to RNG. However, I don't want to use it on Event Pokemon gained by AR codes. As such, if some could trade me a Celebi with 31/30/31/30/31/30 IVs I'd be very happy. I really love that Pokemon and I really want to use it in battles at the best of its abilities while having it fair and square.

I recently got a japanese ditto and I an going to try and breed shinies with it since I heard using one parent from a different countries game helps increase the chances. When I get Y, I want to be able to trade said ditto to it. Will the method still work if I trade the ditto from one game to another? Would Y recognize the ditto I have in Black 2 is from Japan and not from the United States?

Eyedol

the artist formerly known as xAtrocity
Historically transferring to future generations has not changed the language of the Pokémon, so changing the language when transferring to X and Y would be very unlikely.

Historically transferring to future generations has not changed the language of the Pokémon, so changing the language when transferring to X and Y would be very unlikely.
So the new game would understand that it Is infact a japanese ditto and the masuda method would still be able to work? Wasn't easy to find it so wanting to make sure.

Random question: if you managed to get the right seed but wasn't able to get EXACTLY what you wanted (like with Wondercards and the Nature issue) is it a one time deal or can you do it repeatedly as long as you hit the delay and such again?

Random question: if you managed to get the right seed but wasn't able to get EXACTLY what you wanted (like with Wondercards and the Nature issue) is it a one time deal or can you do it repeatedly as long as you hit the delay and such again?
The wording on this is kind of weird but I interpret it as a Timer0 problem. Like, if you hit the right seed, it's still possible to get a different result because of Timer0 fluctuation. You have no control over Timer0, so all you can do is keep trying. I remember when RNGing Landorus, what should have been an easy job took 2 hours because, regardless of what RNG Reporter told me, I was constantly getting the wrong thing (realistically my chance of getting it right was 50/50). So there is a little luck involved. It could have taken about a few minutes, but it didn't.
If you don't know what Timer0 is, it can seem like Reporter is giving you wrong info.

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
The wording on this is kind of weird but I interpret it as a Timer0 problem. Like, if you hit the right seed, it's still possible to get a different result because of Timer0 fluctuation. You have no control over Timer0, so all you can do is keep trying. I remember when RNGing Landorus, what should have been an easy job took 2 hours because, regardless of what RNG Reporter told me, I was constantly getting the wrong thing (realistically my chance of getting it right was 50/50). So there is a little luck involved. It could have taken about a few minutes, but it didn't.
If you don't know what Timer0 is, it can seem like Reporter is giving you wrong info.
I'm pretty sure he's referring to 4th gen wondercards, where natures are more random than random.

Anyways, as long as you don't save after picking up the pokemon, you can try as many times as you want.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Can I RNG abuse the nature for the Meloetta event? With that I mean can I use a sync, or is it just like the Celebi in 4th gen, which had random natures?
Wondercards just go by the PIDRNG, and aren't syncable.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Well you have to take note of the minor bug of Reporter, which the actual starting frame is minus 2 from the one that shows up after pressing the Calculate Initial PIDRNG frame button.

I need a Rotom with flawless IVs, any nature. It doesn't even matter if it's hacked, I just need a breeding parent. I'd normally use Pokecheck for this, but I haven't been able to connect to that infernal thing for a long time, I figured this would be easier.
Also, if you take up this request, please respond by VM/PM and state the Pokemon's country of origin (this actually does matter when RNGing an egg).
Still looking

If you use a hack to breed...
It might come out illegitimate/hacked, or worse...
That's not what I've been told. I always heard around here "parents don't matter, only what hatches from the egg".
I'm pretty sure, regardless of the parents, if the Pokemon egg originates from your own game file (not an external device), and you RNGed for it, then it's legit. Even if the parent has a hacked move, it can't be passed on to the baby, so the baby comes out fine.

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
it won't come as a hack or anything, so you're good there. However, according to the rules, you CAN'T trade said baby here. Just so you know.

it won't come as a hack or anything, so you're good there. However, according to the rules, you CAN'T trade said baby here. Just so you know.
I only need the baby to be used in a VGC event. If using sketchy parents for breeding is a risk then I'll just change that one sentence to say "the Rotom parent must be legit".

EDIT: Never mind, things have been taken care of.

I'm looking for a female dream world poliwag for my friend, and also a female dream world scraggy for myself, but mainly the poliwag. I have female dream world dratinis, regular poliwags with agility, and regular scraggys with fake out and drain punch;Those are my main assets, but ask me if you have another request, and I'll let you know if it's an option. Various natures for all of the pokemon listed.

Edit: So everyone knows, my offer is still good, but I don't always have reliable computer access. I'll be able to trade again Wednesday, or some other time next week;feel free to message me if anybody's interested. Wednesday is my optimal day, but other days are negotiable. Feel free to ask to set up a time. I will be checking back regularly.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for a flawless Crown Entei and a Shaymin with HP Fire, it doesn't matter if they're UT or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)