Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Smogon doesn't give a shit about cloning as long as the Pokemon ends up being an exact copy.

Trade Gengar

Hey guys, I'm looking for a Timid Gengar with counter and perfect (or almost perfect) IVs in speed and sp. attack.
I'm offering a lugia, stantler, golem, blissey, milotic, gyarados, kyogre, charizard dusknoir, infernape, latios, regirock, crobat or nidoqueen (ALL OF THEM SHINY AND LEGIT and some with pokerus)

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
No. You either have to tutor the move to snorlax in XD, transfer it to gen 5 and then breed munchlax or get a munchlax with the move from the pokewalker, evolve it, transfer it to gen 5 and then breed it. Remember to use the inscense as only munchlax gets the move

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Alternatively Munchlax can get Self-Destruct from the Winner's Path event-only Pokéwalker course. Of course, a 3rd gen Snorlax with Self-Destruct would have access to other egg moves...

Hi Sogon community!

I'm search of:
Freshly hatched/caught Tyrogue with Guts ability.
As close to Flawless as possible also.
No hacks.

I can rng GenV and currently have shiny Cobalion and Shiny Terrakion both Jolly nature.
I also have dreamworld politoed, Tentacool and dratini at my breeding disposal.

Be a bit creative! Most names given to you probably wouldn't sastify you; at least not when you don't tell us what you expect.

I call my Shiny Latias after some kind of cheese and I won't tell you which kind it was. Cheese, Chizu, Chi I don't know.

Be a bit creative! Most names given to you probably wouldn't sastify you; at least not when you don't tell us what you expect.

I call my Shiny Latias after some kind of cheese and I won't tell you which kind it was. Cheese, Chizu, Chi I don't know.
I suppose you have a point. I guess I'd like a name related to it's color, which is a bright green.

I'm thinking of Minty, but I would like other suggestions.

would someone like to help me evolve a Karrablast?

My FC for Black is 0347 8572 8708 (why does Nintendo still use this junk!?)

Looking for:
Legit EV Trained Timid Starmie
Legit EV Trained Bold Chansey

Offering:
Impish Hippowdon 410/260/339/130/190/102 Earthquake/Slack Off/Ice Fang/Toxic

Timid Abomasnow 320/190/195/257/202/221 Blizzard/Energy Ball/Leech Seed/Substitute

Careful Dusknoir 277/248/350/136/337/95
Shadow Punch/Will-O-Wisp/Pain Split/Trick Room

Calm Zapdos 377/167/202/267/261/239 Thunderbolt/Heat Wave/Roost/Protect

Please reply to me if you want to trade. Thanks.

Can someone please trade me a ralts in HGSS ;o;

I want to trade a modest(or any nature that boosts SpA), female ralts!

It would be nice if its level is low(or just caught).

I can offer you anything I have in my pokemon white with the story cleared

Derp.

Still looking for a flawless / hex-flawless Dialga in Generation 4 or 5 shiny or non-shiny, doesn't matter if you can offer me one of direct me to a legitimate one it would be greatly appreciated! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)