Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also interested in being safari friends with someone with a skarmory, which I've heard is attainable via safari. If anyone has a spare friend slot I'd love to be added.

I now have the ability to breed Modest Squirtles, 31/x/31/31/31/31 in Dive Balls. Torrent ability as these babies are supposed to grow up to be Mega Blastoises, none of this Rain dish tanking bollox.

Would be willing to trade for a 31/x/31/31/31/31 bred modest Togepi or an Eevee with hidden ability that's modest 31/x/31/31/31/31.

Woot first post. I have a Scyther that I want to evolve, anyone have a poke that needs trade evolution? I can get you any Battle Mansion item. Sadly I don't know what's in my Friend Safari. Sorry for lack of incentive, I'm just starting out.

Woot first post. I have a Scyther that I want to evolve, anyone have a poke that needs trade evolution? I can get you any Battle Mansion item. Sadly I don't know what's in my Friend Safari. Sorry for lack of incentive, I'm just starting out.
I can help you, I need to trade a machoke to fill out pokedex anyhows, but i'll need your FC and in game name, mine is in my Signature, in game name is Dan

Said you dropped the connection. Might be me I'm in a dorm room so connection is sub par. Try again? Actually, you're offline for me.
That's really strange, the evo animation happened and everything but somehow I still had my Kadabra? I was afraid I'd be stuck with your Scizor as I'm going to bed soon lol. I'll let you know what's in your Safari once I've finished the E4

I still have two Brave Honedge's (M) 31/31/31/31/31/x

And one Brave Honedge (F) 31/31/31/31/31/31

If your interested in trading for one, PM me with your offer.

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Do you think a thread listing what everybody is breeding for perfect IVs would be useful? This way people could know what Pokemon people are breeding (and therefore what maybe not to breed), so they could breed a different Pokemon to just trade later on. It'd also facilitate trading I think, as you could find what you wanted by scrolling through one thread (or idealistically, one post).

N
Do you think a thread listing what everybody is breeding for perfect IVs would be useful? This way people could know what Pokemon people are breeding (and therefore what maybe not to breed), so they could breed a different Pokemon to just trade later on. It'd also facilitate trading I think, as you could find what you wanted by scrolling through one thread (or idealistically, one post).
No, that would actually be useless considering you don't have the rights to trade everyone's pokemon.

N

no that would actually be useless considering you don't have the rights to trade everyone's pokemon.
I think you misunderstood what he said. I believe he meant that it could be a place where we post what we are are breeding for, so that if someone is interested in trading for one they can contact the one who posted. And I think it could be useful, and is probably needed at this point, because at this stage in the generation, we are no where near to having RNG abuse, so having a place where people can go and trade their flawless breds for other breds would be very useful.

Alright so I got the Venomoth and Dusclops I was looking for, now I just need someone with Dittos in their Safari. Anyone? I have Frogadier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)