Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you misunderstood what he said. I believe he meant that it could be a place where we post what we are are breeding for, so that if someone is interested in trading for one they can contact the one who posted. And I think it could be useful, and is probably needed at this point, because at this stage in the generation, we are no where near to having RNG abuse, so having a place where people can go and trade their flawless breds for other breds would be very useful.
No that is not what was being said. He was saying a place where people can list what they are breeding for and that would inform people on what not to breed if someone was already breeding it.

Doing such actually limits trading. Because one person might not like what you have to offer and refuses to trade you if only 1-2 people bred a particular poke and refused your trade you are S.O.L. And have to breed it yourself but you may find someone else with the exact same poke you need that IS willing to accept your offer, or finds something you have that they need.

blitzlefan

shake it off!
That's
No that is not what was being said. He was saying a place where people can list what they are breeding for and that would inform people on what not to breed if someone was already breeding it.

Doing such actually limits trading. Because one person might not like what you have to offer and refuses to trade you if only 1-2 people bred a particular poke and refused your trade you are S.O.L. And have to breed it yourself but you may find someone else with the exact same poke you need that IS willing to accept your offer, or finds something you have that they need.
That's not really what I meant.I just suggested that if you knew what other people were breeding, perhaps you wouldn't have to waste time and breed it yourself from scratch.I didn't mean that the list would tell people what theycould and could not breed. Sorry if my wording was poor or ambiguous.

Do you think a thread listing what everybody is breeding for perfect IVs would be useful? This way people could know what Pokemon people are breeding (and therefore what maybe not to breed), so they could breed a different Pokemon to just trade later on. It'd also facilitate trading I think, as you could find what you wanted by scrolling through one thread (or idealistically, one post).
I think it will be useful. I was thinking about making a thread just for the sheer numbers of dittos I have since I want to keep trading them for breeding purposes. I literally have over 60 with different IV spreads and hidden abilities. So maybe we could work a thread together if it doesn't break forums rules

I think it will be useful. I was thinking about making a thread just for the sheer numbers of dittos I have since I want to keep trading them for breeding purposes. I literally have over 60 with different IV spreads and hidden abilities. So maybe we could work a thread together if it doesn't break forums rules
It could be interesting, if people are interested right now I am working on shroomish, aron, absol, mareep, togepi, and some other things

That's
That's not really what I meant.I just suggested that if you knew what other people were breeding, perhaps you wouldn't have to waste time and breed it yourself from scratch.I didn't mean that the list would tell people what theycould and could not breed. Sorry if my wording was poor or ambiguous.
I'm totally on board with this idea. What would be the correct forum to start the thread in?

Looking for female Timid Compundeyes Joltik and Modest Gooey Goomy

Offering
- 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Sand Veil Gible with no outrage
- 31/x/31/31/x/31 Modest Torrent Squirtle with Aura Sphere
- 31/x/31/x/31/31 Jolly small-Pumpkaboo

Looking for female Timid Compundeyes Joltik and Modest Gooey Goomy

Offering
- 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Sand Veil Gible with no outrage
- 31/x/31/31/x/31 Modest Torrent Squirtle with Aura Sphere
- 31/x/31/x/31/31 Jolly small-Pumpkaboo
I can get you that joltik, does it have to be flawless ivs as well?

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for perfect Adamant Charmander with Dragon Dance.

Offering perfect Riolu with Bullet Punch & Crunch, or Modest Xerneas (31/x/25/31/31/31 or 31/x/31/31/26/31).

Have a 31/31/31/x/31/x Relaxed Ferroseed with Leech Seed and Spikes and Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly with Intimidate (can have Moxie if you can wait a tiny bit)

Looking for a 4-6 IV Kelfki.

Or any offers.

Have a 31/31/31/x/31/x Relaxed Ferroseed with Leech Seed and Spikes and Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly with Intimidate (can have Moxie if you can wait a tiny bit)

Looking for a 4-6 IV Kelfki.

Or any offers.
If you can wait like another day I can do the klefki

It could be interesting, if people are interested right now I am working on shroomish, aron, absol, mareep, togepi, and some other things
I'm currently working on modest Amaura, when you get your Togepi sorted let me know and if you don't want an Amaura suggest something for me to do next.

I'm currently working on modest Amaura, when you get your Togepi sorted let me know and if you don't want an Amaura suggest something for me to do next.
Nah I totally want an amaura, though I will say that Togepi might take a bit since im gonna give it nasty plot

Anyone want some sheer force mawhile parents I have? 4-5 flawless Ivs

I'm looking for a nice adaptability skrelp preferred female but I can make due with male also

I still need that Magic Guard Abra, but now I at least have something to offer for it! Can I interest anyone in a Protean Froakie? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)