Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very eager to find someone else that wants to start up a XY breeding thread - as I'm looking to co-partner it, (e.g we both display our pokemon on there)

LF Female Huge Power Diggersby from Friend Safari (any 2 max IV combo except Sp Atk) caught in a Nest Ball.
Willing to trade a Timid male Torrent Froakie 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Toxic Spikes in return.

Please pm me if interested. Thanks.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm going to go for another XD run, where I will be sr'ing some pokemon that have MegaEvos in X/Y. Which one out of the following would people be most interested in: Houndoom/Ampharos/Kangaskhan/Pinsir?
New Page. I'm leaning Kangaskhan because Sing may be useful if it hits twice, or Pinsir as it gets Double-Edge in Gen III. Thoughts? Whoever picks the one I ultimately go for will receive a free copy upon completion!
I'd say that Pinsir would be the most useful and the one people would be more interested imo, because that beefy STAB Double-Edge along with Helping Hand is hard to ignore.
Also, Parental Bond only affects attacking Moves afaik.

Still looking for Brave Honedge with 31/31/31/x/31/x. If female, in a Luxury Ball. I can offer flawless Adamant SB Torchic, Timid Trace Ralts in a Nest Ball, or spitbacks of them.
Spit backs can work as well (3 IVs flawless), but female must be in a Luxury Ball.

I am looking for a Feebas or Milotic, IV's and nature do not matter. I've got a few good IV'd klefkis, honedges, and torchics in return.

I'm looking to breed a bold eevee with hp ground and I was wondering if they was any easy way to get ivs of 30, I understand how to breed for flawless and transfer ivs w/ desnity knot and what not but I don't know if there is an easier way to get 30 ivs instead of just grinding eggs until I get the stats.

I'm looking to breed a bold eevee with hp ground and I was wondering if they was any easy way to get ivs of 30, I understand how to breed for flawless and transfer ivs w/ desnity knot and what not but I don't know if there is an easier way to get 30 ivs instead of just grinding eggs until I get the stats.
No I do not think there is a easy way of breeding 30 iv, since it is harder to catch something with 30 iv then it is to get a 31, You would need to be absolutely sure its 30 but it works the same way with perfect ivs, destiny knot may pass it down but then you would have to lvl up your pokemon double check if its still 30, and keep breeding...

That and that start won't be named as your best stat, so you have to check alot of your babies.

No I do not think there is a easy way of breeding 30 iv, since it is harder to catch something with 30 iv then it is to get a 31, You would need to be absolutely sure its 30 but it works the same way with perfect ivs, destiny knot may pass it down but then you would have to lvl up your pokemon double check if its still 30, and keep breeding...

That and that start won't be named as your best stat, so you have to check alot of your babies.
Just to add to this, and you both may already know about this but just in case someone doesn't, if you wi-fi battle with a level 1 pokemon when everything is set to level 50, you can very quickly record the stats. Although this may be a very time consuming process if you have a lot of pokemon you need to check, seeing as you can only check 6 at a time.

I'd say that Pinsir would be the most useful and the one people would be more interested imo, because that beefy STAB Double-Edge along with Helping Hand is hard to ignore.
Also, Parental Bond only affects attacking Moves afaik.
Ok. Any other opinions?

Just to add to this, and you both may already know about this but just in case someone doesn't, if you wi-fi battle with a level 1 pokemon when everything is set to level 50, you can very quickly record the stats. Although this may be a very time consuming process if you have a lot of pokemon you need to check, seeing as you can only check 6 at a time.
Forgot about that, but honestly speaking I think breeding the right hidden ability is too much work.

Looks like i'm going to be breeding for a while then.

I really need the Zapdos. Had I know picking Froakie will let me catch Moltres earlier, I would've never picked him. I can give BP Items in addition to the Yveltal.

by perfect do you mean 31 in every stat? or just perfect in some kind of iv. Cause the former nobody will trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)