Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i was looking for a couple pokes if anyone have them i dont mine the nature just want them i can breed them for their nature im looking for Deino, Aron, A Adamant ditto. then also anyone know where is a good place to get friend codes
I don't have a Deino but I do have a Zweilous if that would interest you. If so just shoot me a PM.

As for me, I caught a Jolly Mewtwo today so I'm looking for a Mewtwonite X. Willing to trade the Y stone for it.

I don't have a Deino but I do have a Zweilous if that would interest you. If so just shoot me a PM.

As for me, I caught a Jolly Mewtwo today so I'm looking for a Mewtwonite X. Willing to trade the Y stone for it.
I caught a timid mewtwo earlier,so i feel your pain. I want the y stone and I have the X stone. Trade?

Also, for the post further up on this page, I'd be really interested in the Tyranitar, not sure what you want as an offer though.

Does anyone have dragon type Friend Safari with Shelgon? If so can you please message me, I haz Ditto's in mine. I already went through the spreadsheet thread, nobody with Dragon type checks there PM's I guess.

I caught a timid mewtwo earlier,so i feel your pain. I want the y stone and I have the X stone. Trade?

Also, for the post further up on this page, I'd be really interested in the Tyranitar, not sure what you want as an offer though.
Does synronize not work on Mewtwo?

I'm looking for a partnership to breed and trade 5-6 Aipom with pickup, an army to find leftovers at high levels. (the trade for the different ID giving insane experience plus the lucky egg)
As Aipom seems to be the best choice http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/190.shtml

It takes its level faster than the others.

Experience Growth
800,000 Points
Fast
We totally don't care of the IV and other things (even the fact I really don't like Aipom too and if you do as well x) )

Edit : You don't especially need to have Aipom to begin, I can give you a first to begin the breed.

I'm looking for a partnership to breed and trade 5-6 Aipom with pickup, an army to find leftovers at high levels. (the trade for the different ID giving insane experience plus the lucky egg)
As Aipom seems to be the best choice http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/190.shtml

It takes its level faster than the others.

Experience Growth
800,000 Points
Fast
We totally don't care of the IV and other things (even the fact I really don't like Aipom too and if you do as well x) )

Edit : You don't especially need to have Aipom to begin, I can give you a first to begin the breed.
I can give you some aipom if it would help.

What is it you need ?
I preferably I need a male Bagon/Shelgon/Salamence or ANYTHING that can breed with a female that has a 31 in Defense and maybe Special defense if possible. I just need to borrow it to breed the IV'S into my female.

I've literally bred about three hundred Bagon's an haven't rolled that IV. Nobody in my Friend Safari has Dragon type, and nobody in the spreadsheet thread has replied to PM's.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask these questions but how does redistribution rights work. If you trade for a pokemon does that mean you aren't allowed to trade offspring using the pokemon traded for as a parent or offspring of the offsptring? can you not offer pokemon of that species? Or are you just not allowed to trade the pokemon with the person's OT on it itself? Some people specify exactly and others don't say much so somebody please clarify this for me so I don't get in any trouble. I'm a little confused
it varies from person to person. Some are ok with whatever, some are not. Its best to ask, though people usually state what they are ok with in their own threads.

I got my Smeargle father bred finally! Where do I go to manipulate double battles for Sketching? I know there are some restaurants in Lumiose but I am not sure which ones have you do what.

I got my Smeargle father bred finally! Where do I go to manipulate double battles for Sketching? I know there are some restaurants in Lumiose but I am not sure which ones have you do what.
Le Nah (1 Star Restaurant), South boulevard. small mon, double battles only, just make sure your non smeargle out speeds the smeargle. Hope this helps

Le Nah (1 Star Restaurant) small mon, double battles only, just make sure your non smeargle out speeds the smeargle. Hope this helps
Are they a certain level I need to break? My egg move holders are in their 30s, fighting my Smeargle up to higher than level 1 atm.

Are they a certain level I need to break? My egg move holders are in their 30s, fighting my Smeargle up to higher than level 1 atm.
They all have lvl 10 Pansears, Panpours, and Pansages, so it won't take long for you to out speed them. Same lvl smeargle will generally out speed them so bout 10 should do

Can I learn Sketch more than once on a Smeargle or do I have to do this one at a time? I'm noticing that he's not gaining his "Level Up" Sketch along the way here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)