Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can heart scale sketch back on as soon as you learn a move though, which is quicker than gaining 10 levels

I am in major need of a triple flawless, non-american ditto to breed genderless mons with. The IVs can be anything but attack, and the preferred nature is bold.

As an offer I can give you one of my american triple flawless dittos or something from my trading thread.

Hit me up either by PM or you could be a really awesome person and post in my thread. Thanks gents :D

Looking for ditto/togepi/abra safari? I have dragon with noibat, druddigon and fraxure. PM me if interested! 0061-0939-4429

Last edited:
Got some Spitback Impish Phanpys's with 4 perfect Iv's and ice shard , and a Shiny Pikachu if anyone wants it?
LF any 4 Iv pokes prefer: poliwag/scythe/abra/shroomish but will take just about anything PM me

Got some Spitback Impish Phanpys's with 4 perfect Iv's and ice shard , and a Shiny Pikachu if anyone wants it?
LF any 4 Iv pokes prefer: poliwag/scythe/abra/shroomish but will take just about anything PM me
I got some dragon dance stealth rock larvitars for a phanphy

Okay I'm on my breeding with Smeargle and Lucario, the Smeargle knows Ice Punch, Bullet Punch, and Crunch. I have Sketch in slot one, followed by Bullet Punch, Crunch, and Ice Punch. I am finding that Quick Attack and Endure are appearing in my new Lucario's slots 1 and 2, followed by Bullet Punch and Crunch. Do I need to shuffle the order around?

Another thing I'm not sure of is whether or not Ice Punch is still a viable egg move this generation, as many of the pokedex entries on assorted sites still use BW2 data for Egg moves. Can anyone confirm? I'm about to go check the Move Relearner as I type.

Update: Move Relearner has nothing for me but Foresight.

I can do a spitback jolly quick feet shroomish, for your spitback phanpy

my spitback is 31/x/31/x/31/31 Male

Last edited:
Anyone have dragon type safari with dragonair/dratini? Please I have a fighting type safari and ill trade you adamant larvitar or modest fennikin. I also have charmanders of good nature bred with dragon dance and outrage. I also have a spare charmelion 252 atk EV's and 252 speed EV's 4 defense EV's. It's at lvl 22 and adamant natured. Also with dragon dance and outrage. Thank you:)

anyone have a drilbur with mold breaker? decent IV's would be great if possible but I'd be willing to take something less. if its in your friend safari that works too

In reference to my above situation, I moved around some moves to prioritize Ice Punch near the top on my Smeargle. Same result, no Ice Punch on the ensuing egg.

Edit: I did not realize, having not played the BW2 series (only Black 1) that Ice Punch was tutored, not bred. I feel like an idiot for not doing the research, but at least that saves me some time.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who didn't know that a togekiss can't re learn baton pass from the move re learner? Or toxic spikes with nidoqueen ?

Am I the only one who didn't know that a togekiss can't re learn baton pass from the move re learner? Or toxic spikes with nidoqueen ?
Nope I totally didn't know that either, though its kinda expected for any pokemon that uses a stone to evolve.

Ya but
Nope I totally didn't know that either, though its kinda expected for any pokemon that uses a stone to evolve.
Its a good job I bred spares:/ I mean sure perhaps I should have thought about it more but I was just varying moveset for battle maison super singles. .turns out you can't re learn pre evo moves on these pokes so make sure you keep those moves you want as a priority. Annoying as neither are tms.

Third Gen balls for the following? Note that this is on Pokémon XD, so some balls you may want to suggest may not be available.
Ampharos/Gardevoir/Mawile/Kangaskhan/Scizor/Starmie
XD lacks certain balls at certain points, and there is only 1 masterball/luxury ball (though Mareep can be caught postgame and therefore any Gen 3 balls can be used for it).

Guys I want a relatively well IV'd Male Tyranitar for it's starter moves, I can breed you an Adamant,Jolly or Naive Gible for it. PM if interested.

Hey I have a normal safari with dittos
Just spreading the cloney love
I'm adding anyone who wants the safari
Send me a message with your fc and safari info please
Fc:1607-2732-2000

Anyone have Pokerus and willing to trade something infected, I have Vulpix, Petlil, Charmander, Froakie, and Seedot with 4-5 IVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)