Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings Everyone,

I've just noticed that all of you are finally able to get some of the new cool pokemon from the Sixth Gen.

I'm still looking for the pokemon on my wanted list but I'm also interested in some of the new pokemon on the 6th gen.
Like that Mega Kangaskhan and that Mega Ampharos.
You're welcome to CMT for any pokemon that you want from my Joint Thread but if you can not find anything that you want, you can also ask for banner services from me as well.

I don't mind doing business with other users but if you're new around here and if I'm not familiar with you, just be sure you tell me your reputation here on this community and proof to me that you're trustworthy first before I start doing business with you.

Sincerely,
Diabolico

hey guys im doing the battle maison to get a lot of battle items and was wondering if people where looking for some of those items? if so pm and we can work something outt

hey guys im doing the battle maison to get a lot of battle items and was wondering if people where looking for some of those items? if so pm and we can work something outt
Im looking for a life orb, assault vest, air balloon, and a focus sash. Will trade spitbacks in my sig for these items.

Hey just looking for a immunity gligar/poison heal gliscor. tired of looking for one in hordes D: don't have much to offer but let me know what you're looking for and i'll see if i have anything

Hey just looking for a immunity gligar/poison heal gliscor. tired of looking for one in hordes D: don't have much to offer but let me know what you're looking for and i'll see if i have anything
Got any leftovers, mega stones, iv bred, shinies, or anything interesting? I have an extra one. Just pm me.

Last edited:
have 5iv (no spatk) female adamant honege and 5iv (no spatk) female adamant azumarill with water jet and thick fat
edit: jk the honege is 4iv

Looking for a spitback charmander preferably female.

I can offer:
Drilbur adamant m 31/31/x/x/31/31 mold breaker
Drilbur adamant f 31/31/31/x/31/x mold breaker
Or any y exclusive mega stones barring charizardite y or mewtwo y

Last edited:
Looking for a spitback charmander preferably female.

I can offer:
Drilbur m 31/31/x/x/31/31 mold breaker
Drilbur f 31/31/31/x/31/x mold breaker
Or any y exclusive mega stones barring charizardite y or mewtwo y
i may have one if u give me a sec to finish off the elite 4 (btw any specific IV's or nature u want)

Okay so I just got an overcoat shelgon from SF. Now if I use this to breed bagon, then they should by that logic hatch as sheerforce, and then gain moxie upon evolving salamence yes?

If the shelgon is female: yes
If the shelgon is male: use a ditto and maybe.
Thanks. It's a female. Woooohoooo. Moxie salamence here I come.

Btw can anyone recommend a set? I got a naive male with all the egg moves in a trade, and it has good iv's. Do a run a mixed sweeper or breed it with on of my flawless jolly or adamant dragon parents?

Btw can anyone recommend a set? I got a naive male with all the egg moves in a trade, and it has good iv's. Do a run a mixed sweeper or breed it with on of my flawless jolly or adamant dragon parents?
eh from what ive read salamence aint as good as he used to be but mixmence is still strong i assume (dont take it from me im the guy who hasnt played since emerald)

I would check c&c. Mence seems to have fallen out of game freaks favor.

Edit: ninja'd

Still looking for Articuno and Zapdos to complete my Coastal Kalos Dex. I WILL RETURN THEM.
I just need the pokedex entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)