Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching for 4IV spitbacks of Timid Staryu (Natural Cure), male and female, for breeding OR a 5IV-Flawless. CMT for a possible trade.

All i need left is just a Drilber/Excadrill and a sassy/careful Baltoy...you guys are awesome!!

Also more Friend safari Add's are welcome, so many of my current ones are ice and rock

Im Ground (Trapinch, Camerupt, palpitoad) FC 0662-3811-0172

Does anyone have a Modest Goomy (good IVs; I just can't seem to find one in anyone's thread) with Sap Sipper? If so please CMT for it and respond via PM, thanks!

To answer your question Cola. I've found the best way is through the Battle Institute if you have well trained pokes it shouldn't be too much of a bother.

Anyway a simple request is all I have. I would like any 4 IV flawless Rotoms you have (Just not in attack is all I ask). In return I have a male or female Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Larvesta I can give.

Shoot me a pm if you're interested and cheers!

Last edited:

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Should I start looking for a new trade partner?? I'm currently partnered with Rubix but he hasn't been active since July of last year.

My Friend Code: 3711-9776-2136

I'm seeking Metang, Ralts, Magmar, Abra, Gyarados, Excadrill, Ferroseed, Cloyster, Snorunt, Sneasel, Ditto, Dragon w Shelgon, Larvesta, Wartortle, Eevee, togepi, tyrogue & breloom Friend Safari's.

I have electric type w Electabuzz, Zebstrika & Pachirisu
If anyone has these safari's and is interested in my friend safari. Please send me a private message.

I'm also available as a reliable trade source and if you need a pokemon with a certain nature or ability, I can breed it for you.

I wish my friend safari wasn't garbage :/ Nobody ever really needs anything it has to offer.
Looking for somebody that lives in a remote part of the world to breed me that snow pattern vivilion :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)