Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone with a 0IV Speed Honedge? Possibly Brave but doesn't really matter since i'll be breeding, it just need to have 0 Speed IV.
Can trade a spitback Modest Clorophyl Bulbasaur 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Giga Drain or a Timid Solarpower Charmander 31/31/31/31/x/31 with Dragonpulse.

Last edited:
Just hatched a flawless (31/31/31/31/31/31) Calm Bulbasaur (Male)... has Overgrown ability with Giga Drain and Grassy Terrain. Also in a Premier Ball.

Will trade for other flawless pokes. PM me please.

Hey all, I dont know if this is where this needs to be, but im looking for a friend safari with charmeleon in it, mine has nosepass and onix and a third i dont know yet. My FC is 5112 3428 5966

Couple Questions

1: Anyone have a Female Regenerator Tangela or a Friend Safari that has one? Also, anyone have a Female Regenerator Foongus, or a Friend Safari with one (if those even exist)

2. Anyone have a Female Slowpoke with Regenerator, or a Friend Safari with one (if those even exist)?

3. If you breed an imposter ditto with a male pokemon or a genderless, do the offspring have the chance of having their HA?

Couple Questions

1: Anyone have a Female Regenerator Foongus, or a Friend Safari with one (if those even exist)
2. Anyone have a Female Slowpoke with Regenerator, or a Friend Safari with one (if those even exist)?
3. If you breed an imposter ditto with a male pokemon or a genderless, do the offspring have the chance of having their HA?
1 and 2. use skill swap in a horde found near the pokemon village (route 20?) and near the sea spirits cave.
3. imposter doesn't matter the male pokemon needs to have its hidden ability. not sure about genderless though

If anyone has a FEMALE chlorophyll Bulbasaur with a spread of 31/x/31/31/31/31 and at least giga drain egg move please pm me. Nature doesn't matter. I have plenty of perfect 5IV Pokemon i can trade you.

Also not expecting anyone to have thus but if you have a female chespin with bulletproof and 31/31//31/x/31/31 spread I'm also willing to trade for that as well.

If anyone has a FEMALE chlorophyll Bulbasaur with a spread of 31/x/31/31/31/31 and at least giga drain egg move please pm me. Nature doesn't matter. I have plenty of perfect 5IV Pokemon i can trade you.

Also not expecting anyone to have thus but if you have a female chespin with bulletproof and 31/31//31/x/31/31 spread I'm also willing to trade for that as well.
both of those are 1/8 female chance, makes them pretty hard to get

Trading these Adamant Mawiles for one Heart Scale! ^__^

Pie: 31/31/31/X/X/31 (Male)
Eclair: 31/31/31/X/X/31 (Female)
Creme: 31/31/31/X/31/X (Male)
Cookie: 31/31/31/X/X/31 (Female)

Oh and I'm pretty sure everyone knows that I can breed 4-5 IV Modest Nasty Plot Togepis easily. Don't be afraid to ask.

Looking to trade battle items for 5 IV pokemon! Let me know what you need, and we can make it work. Looking for any 5 IV I don't already own.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I finally have some flawless tough claws binacles to trade. ATM I have 1 female for trade. PM me with offers. I'm looking especially for flawless hidden ability pokemon besides goomy (got that yesterday).

I can give you a heartscale for a female mawile :P

also could i get a 4-5 iv nasty plot togepi for one of my spitbacks? ill list em in a second

I know. :( I have 4iv's of them both but strugglin

Oh and I'm pretty sure everyone knows that I can breed 4-5 IV Modest Nasty Plot Togepis easily. Don't be afraid to ask.

I'm looking for Protean Kecleon female for breeding. I will trade just about anything.
If someone has it in their safari even better

I have:
tons of 3 IV Protean Frokie (all modest)
tons of Adamant Beartic
Shiny Beartic
Shiny HA Dewgong
Modest Zygarde with 31iv satk/spdef/speed
Calm Syncronizer Ralts
most the items in game (including megastones)
Battle mansion items just life orb and focus sash so far, but willing to easily get anything outside of ability capsule

I can give you a heartscale for a female mawile :P

also could i get a 4-5 iv nasty plot togepi for one of my spitbacks? ill list em in a second
Oh no need, just give me anything and i'll give you a togepi. Just give me like 15 mins. Post your FC and in-game name too!

I used thief on luvdisc's (old rod) and have about 30-40 heart scales

May I have Eclair or Cookie please? Perhaps a male as well for another Heart Scale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)