Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a Ghost safari with Ghastly in it? I really want to make a cool Gengar! Also I have no idea what my safari is, so if I could get some input on that it would be sweet.

I have plenty of Jolly Gibles to hand out as well, although you'll need to breed to get proper IVs. The ones I have have 1 or 2 perfects and the rest is average because I haven't been able to get any good Dittos :/

Does anyone have a Ghost safari with Ghastly in it? I really want to make a cool Gengar! Also I have no idea what my safari is, so if I could get some input on that it would be sweet.

I have plenty of Jolly Gibles to hand out as well, although you'll need to breed to get proper IVs. The ones I have have 1 or 2 perfects and the rest is average because I haven't been able to get any good Dittos :/
There are no Ghastly's in Friend Safaris.

Anyone still breed for the 4th gen games? Looking for jolly shellder, skill link, rock blast, 3x/3x/x/3x/3x/3x. I only have Pokemon Platinum right now, took a break for 4 years heh. Trading adamant elekid and timid chatot, both have 3x IVs, for shellder. Please PM me D:
BUMP. Can anyone help me o.o

I'm looking for flawless pokemon, I can offer X Mega Stones, BP items, leftovers, lucky egg and the following 5 IV pokemon:

Bold Regenerator Tangela w/ Leech Seed and Leaf Storm (31/×/31/31/31/31)
Adamant Moxie Heracross w/ Rock Blast (31/31/31/×/31/31)
Modest Horsea (31/×/31/31/31/31)
Modest Mareep (31/×/31/31/31/31)
I've got the following flawless: (all female)
Heracross-Moxie-Adamant
Drillbur-Mold Breaker-Adamant
Swinub-Thick Fat-Adamant (IS, SR)
Honedge-No Guard-Quiet

I think we discussed this before, but I don't remember the details. Just let me know.

Anyone have a 5 IV calm rotom? I've been trying to breed one for a while now and I've only been getting 4 IV ones. Please PM me and we can figure out a deal.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a foreign male Helioptile with at least 31/xx/30/31/31/31 or 31/xx/xx/31/31/31 in IVs? I want to try the Masuda method to get a shiny Helioptile. Can offer/breed you things like

* HP Fire HA Froakie
* HP Fire Chlorophyll Petilil
* HP Fire HA Bulbsaur
* HP Ice Helioptile
* HP Grass Clamperl
* 5IV Harvest/Natural Cure Phantump (most are Careful nature, but can breed Impish if needed)
* Currently breeding HP Grass HA Poliwag.

I got a couple extras of the Super Size Careful frisk Pumkaboo with 4 ivs
31/31/31/xx/xx/31 (x2) (male and female)
31/31/31/xx/31/xx (female)
xx/31/31/xx/31/31 (male)

I'm just looking for Huge Power Diggersby (or bunnelby), Sliggoo (or the first form cant remember name), Tentacool (with rapid spin and spikes) with 3 or four perfect ivs. Pm me if anyone is interested

I have a flawless 5IV Shiny Female Jolly Swarm fully Ev ATK/Speed trained lvl 51 shiny heracross. Looking for other competitive use flawless shinies, (Doesn't have to be EV trained, can be level 1) Looking for offers. PM me

I'm looking for flawless pokemon, I can offer X Mega Stones, BP items, leftovers, lucky egg and the following 5 IV pokemon:

Bold Regenerator Tangela w/ Leech Seed and Leaf Storm (31/×/31/31/31/31)
Adamant Moxie Heracross w/ Rock Blast (31/31/31/×/31/31)
Modest Horsea (31/×/31/31/31/31)
Modest Mareep (31/×/31/31/31/31)
I will trade almost anything from my thread for the megastones!

Anyone has extra Kangariskinite/ Charizardinite Y for trade willing to offer my 5 IV pokes for them. I have Goomy, Marill, Togepi, Fennekin or Chespin for trade. Will trade one poke per item for it. PM me please Thanks.

Also looking for Assault Vest willing to trade one of the following. I have Goomy, Marill, Togepi, Fennekin or Chespin for trade. Will trade one poke per item for it. PM me please Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)