Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thanks! I don't care what ball it's in. Whatever's easiest for you. I've got a bunch of 3 IV Cyndaquils, so I'll give you one.
Holy god. 98 Female Ivysaurs later, countless Tangela and Quilladin. I finally got you a Female Chlorophyll Ivysaur. I swear this thing is on the levels of bad of finding a HA - Female Crawdaunt when I want one.

Holy god. 98 Female Ivysaurs later, countless Tangela and Quilladin. I finally got you a Female Chlorophyll Ivysaur. I swear this thing is on the levels of bad of finding a HA - Female Crawdaunt when I want one.
Well, I really appreciate it! Sure you only want a bad Cyndaquil? I'd be willing to give you more than that for the effort.

ilest1

Banned deucer.
Now THAT is commitment

Esmeya

Well, I really appreciate it! Sure you only want a bad Cyndaquil? I'd be willing to give you more than that for the effort.
It's fine. It's a crappy Docile Nature with 31/x/x/31/x/x not worth too much more than a 3IV if that. I would be appreciative if you attached a super-effective dulling berry to the Cyndaquil if you have any though. If not I'll take the 3IV I don't mind.

It's fine. It's a crappy Docile Nature with 31/x/x/31/x/x not much too much more than a 3IV if that. I would be appreciative if you attached a super-effective, dulling berry to the Cyndaquil if you have any though. If not I'll take the 3IV I don't mind.
Sure! I've got Electric, Ice, Fighting, Bug, Rock, and Ghost. Which would you prefer?

sorry to butt in but did you use a Male Cute Charm pokemon as your lead?
that would have increased your chances of encountering low percentage females.

Esmeya

sorry to butt in but did you use a Male Cute Charm pokemon as your lead?
that would have increased your chances of encountering low percentage females.
Trust me, I have a Cute Charm lead. I'm not dumb. Ivysaur is just awful, the Pokemon hates me. I find everything except that and Crawdaunt with their HA's in my Safaris in less than 10-20 minutes. Even the ones with 3 possible abilities.

Edit: and for the record, Noodle Munch is an adorable name.

Trust me, I have a Cute Charm lead. I'm not dumb. Ivysaur is just awful, the Pokemon hates me. I find everything except that and Crawdaunt with their HA's in my Safaris in less than 10-20 minutes. Even the ones with 3 possible abilities.
Thank you very much for that! BTW, that Cyndaquil only has 3 IV's, but they are good IV's. They're in Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, and Speed I think.

I meant no offence.
wow, thats some major bad luck lol! Surely you can take comfort in the fact that it can only get better.

Esmeya

I meant no offence.
wow, thats some major bad luck lol! Surely you can take comfort in the fact that it can only get better.
I'm not offended and yes it's terrible bad luck haha. I mean I get Solar Power, Rain Dish, Protean, Bulletproof - whatever else HA there is in less than 5 encounters, but for Crawdaunt and Ivysaur it takes me 30 minutes upwards to 3 hours. (Catching two Crawdaunts Jolly/Adamant in Repeat Ball and Net Ball respectively took me 3 hours with a Synchronizer lead and yes it was alive. I just suck ;~; )

Does anyone have a spare Vullaby/Mandibuzz with Overcoat? The IVs don't have to be good. I can breed for those. I can't get it on the GTS.

EDIT: Preferably Impish if possible.

Esmeya

Does anyone have a spare Vullaby/Mandibuzz with Overcoat? The IVs don't have to be good. I can breed for those. I can't get it on the GTS.

EDIT: Preferably Impish if possible.
I can catch you one, it won't take an hour like the Ivysaur. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)