Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for male Noibat/Archen with Switcheroo and male HA Heracross. IVs aren't too important, but I'd prefer at least 3 perfect IVs. I can offer 3-4 IV spitback Helioptile, Super Size Pumpkaboo, HA Phantump, HA Abra, and Shuppet. PM me if interested.
I can do a switcharoo noibat, it'll take me a bit of time though as i won't have exclusive rights to my ds while my brother gets his repaired x_x

That would be great thankyou, either sex (only wanted female for Nasty Plot egg move as trade bait, won't be using it on my actual Togekiss) will do in that case and any IV level you have as I can work on it myself. If its one with Hustle does it still have a chance of getting Serene Grace when bred? Or would I need Super Luck and wait for the 20% chance to get Serene Grace?
Im ready can I trade for a swinub please and the Togepis Ivs are
31/31/31/x/31/31

Generally, if you just got 3 different IV's on the parents, I'd say take a power item on one of them and hope for RNG for some better IV's
RNG? I'm obviously a n00b. Could you explain what RNG means?

Also, the problem is that the Marill mother has 3 IVs, and I can't find anything that has 3 IVs with at least 1 in a different stat to help further the chain.

RNG? I'm obviously a n00b. Could you explain what RNG means?

Also, the problem is that the Marill mother has 3 IVs, and I can't find anything that has 3 IVs with at least 1 in a different stat to help further the chain.
You can get any father from the same egg grp as marill to do the trick. Also, rng= random number generator, so basicly luck

I am looking for any poke-bank only legendary, even if its only for borrowing for the dex entry.

I also need unown, stantler, slakoth, Baltoy, castform, Kricketot, cherubi, glameow, finneon and elgyem

Please PM me if you have any of them. :D

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Special Def reducing nature for a mixed sweeper though, does it matter in that case?
I wasn't aware Naive was your goal, in that case doesn't matter too much. It's good but I'd try to get 31 Spd.

Edit: However, I ended up settling for a 31/even/31/30/31/27 Articuno for HP Grass, so, I wouldn't blame you if you kept it!

Looking for HP Fire Magnemite, HP Fire Bulbasaur and HP Ice Electrike, got a bunch of pokés I can breed 5IV for any perfect ones.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
X/31/31/x/31/x Marill

X/31/x/x/x/31 Ditto
You're not going to get much further with that spread if you're trying to get 31/31/31/x/31/31 if the Marill is Female you can use other Water 1 or Fairy Males with better IV spreads. If it isn't breed with ditto until you get a Female.

Don't really have a goal, more like "would anyone trade for this" type goal.
I can't speak for anyone else, but I wouldn't trade for it. So you can keep trying ;~;

I am willing to trade a nasty plot 31/31/31/x/31/31 male hustle togepi for it or spitbacks of gligar,chansey,and eevee for one female charmander with more then 3 ivs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)