Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading 5IV Impish Chespin w/ Bulletproof and the egg moves Rollout, Synthesis, Curse, and Spikes. Looking for any offers, really.

They're all in Nest Balls.

Looking for a female HA Carvanha in a unique Pokeball. Depending on the offer, I'm willing to trade either a spitback male Treecko, Turtwig, or Chimchar, all with full egg moves and HA. Shoot me a PM if you have one, thanks!

Please message me if able to trade as this thread moves fast!

LF:

Sneasel
Inner Focus/Keen Eye (Pressure) --> will consider HA pickpocket
Jolly: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Fake Out

Cottonee
Prankster
Timid: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Beat Up

FT:

Items:
Leftovers
Life Orb
Choice Scarf
White herb
Mental herb

Perfect 5IV:
Feebas bold / swift swim / female / mirror coat, dragon pulse, confuse ray, haze (lvl 13 - 0 EVs)
Shellder naïve / skill link / male / icicle spear, rock blast (black/yellow ball)
Skarmory impish / sturdy / female / spikes, brave bird, whirlwind (premiere ball)
Absol adamant / super luck / female (blue/yellow ball) lvl 28 (used for breeding 0 EVs)
Cleffa calm / friend guard / female / aromatherapy, heal pulse, tickle, misty terrain
Litwick relaxed / flash fire / female / ember, astonish – 0 speed
Mawile adamant / intimidate / female / bite, sucker punch, ice fang, fire fang – 0 speed
Larvesta timid / flame body / female

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Looking for someone with Pokebank access to help me transfer over a few things for research/vgc purposes. Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

Does anyone have a chesto berry i cant find one in the game i need it to mutate it and make it a Kelpsy berry because i accidently put the wrong Evs on my pokemon.So if you dont want to trade for it then casn you teel me were you get one please.

Stupidity: Breeding a male and female HA carvanha with 31/xx/31/xx/31/31 spread and wondering why none of the offsprings get 31/31/31/xx/31/31 iv's..

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Oh hi Esmeya! Thanks for the heads up. By the way thanks to you I was able to get a 31/31/31/31/31/31 adamant marvelscale dratini in a premier ball in less than 10 eggs. Sooo, pretty much ily. lol
Congratulations, good luck seems to follow me. Someone else got me a 6IV Cottonee while breeding for me within a one or two batches too haha.

Does anyone have a chesto berry i cant find one in the game i need it to mutate it and make it a Kelpsy berry because i accidently put the wrong Evs on my pokemon.So if you dont want to trade for it then casn you teel me were you get one please.
In camphrier city if you go to the house northwest of the fountain there will be a man in it,talk to him he will ask to see a certain type of pokemon if you show him it he will give you a choice of choosing one of 5 berries one being a chesto berry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)