Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which XY available pokeball fit best for toxicroak? I am thinking luxury/dusk, but open to suggestions

I actually think great ball will fit the best

Last edited:
Looking for starter pokemon! I don't care about the ivs and nature, so if you have any spares, I'd really appreciate it. I'm looking for Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova starters.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for starter pokemon! I don't care about the ivs and nature, so if you have any spares, I'd really appreciate it. I'm looking for Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova starters.
I can give you Chikorita, just give me something I can throw away, perhaps with a berry. Nothing more.

Looking for female Chespin 4-5iv(no sp.atk) with Bulletproof and Spikes, Synthesis

Offering Female 4iv
Torchic speed boost jolly baton pass
chimchar iron fist jolly fake out f-punch t-punch
Charmander blaze adamant outrage dragon dance

I could use a spitback chespin as well, I need with those egg moves and the HA

Hello. I'm looking for Iron Fist Timburr. I can trade a female Timid 5 IV Cyndaquil or ES HA Dratini in return. Please contact me if you have an HA Timburr, please.

Hi, I am looking for any 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant male from the monster egg group, as well as any male (any nature) from the flying egg group, with 31 in at least 4 IVs including Sp. Atk.

I can offer a 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest heat wave Litwick and a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Kangaskhan with a bad nature.

I've got the following Pokemon up for trade. I'm not looking for anything specific, other than other flawless Pokemon, Pokemon with their Hidden Ability, and Pokebank Pokemon.

Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini
Egg Moves: Extreme Speed (Pokebank)

Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar
Egg Moves: Thunder Punch, Fake Out.

Relaxed Ferroseed. 31/31/31/x/31/00.
Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Spikes, Stealth Rock.

Modest Gooey Goomy
Timid and Modest Infiltrator Litwick
Timid Blaze Charmander: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse

Timid Magic Guard Abra
Adamant Honedge: Both 31/31/31/x/31/31 and 31/31/31/x/31/00 IVs.
Adamant and Jolly Venipede

I'm also looking to borrow someone's Zapdos and Articuno, just to get the Pokedex entries and I'll send them right back. I can send you my Moltres so you can grab its Pokedex as well.

I also have a 5IV Shiny Jolly Shed Skin Dratini up for trade.

Last edited:
I'll trade Shiny female lv.100 Heatran(Quirky) for timid Heatran with 31/x/x/31/x/31.(If it be 31/x/31/31/31/31 I'll give shiny thundurus as an addition)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I've got the following Pokemon up for trade. I'm not looking for anything specific, other than other flawless Pokemon, Pokemon with their Hidden Ability, and Pokebank Pokemon.

Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini
Egg Moves: Extreme Speed (Pokebank)

Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar
Egg Moves: Thunder Punch, Fake Out.

Relaxed Ferroseed. 31/31/31/x/31/00.
Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Spikes, Stealth Rock.

Modest Gooey Goomy
Timid and Modest Infiltrator Litwick
Timid Blaze Charmander: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse

Timid Magic Guard Abra
Adamant Honedge: Both 31/31/31/x/31/31 and 31/31/31/x/31/00 IVs.
Adamant and Jolly Venipede

I'm also looking to borrow someone's Zapdos and Articuno, just to get the Pokedex entries and I'll send them right back. I can send you my Moltres so you can grab its Pokedex as well.
I've got your Articuno entry :)

Hi, I am looking for any 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant male from the monster egg group, as well as any male (any nature) from the flying egg group, with 31 in at least 4 IVs including Sp. Atk.

I can offer a 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest heat wave Litwick and a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Kangaskhan with a bad nature.
i got a male 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant larvitar that is from monster egg group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)