Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for starter pokemon! I don't care about the ivs and nature, so if you have any spares, I'd really appreciate it. I'm looking for Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova starters.
I've got a bunch of Cyndaquils, and I can breed you a Chimchar too. The Chimchar doesn't have Iron Fist, though, if that matters to you.

I've got the following Pokemon up for trade. I'm not looking for anything specific, other than other flawless Pokemon, Pokemon with their Hidden Ability, and Pokebank Pokemon.

Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini
Egg Moves: Extreme Speed (Pokebank)

Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar
Egg Moves: Thunder Punch, Fake Out.

Relaxed Ferroseed. 31/31/31/x/31/00.
Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Spikes, Stealth Rock.

Modest Gooey Goomy
Timid and Modest Infiltrator Litwick
Timid Blaze Charmander: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse

Timid Magic Guard Abra
Adamant Honedge: Both 31/31/31/x/31/31 and 31/31/31/x/31/00 IVs.
Adamant and Jolly Venipede

I'm also looking to borrow someone's Zapdos and Articuno, just to get the Pokedex entries and I'll send them right back. I can send you my Moltres so you can grab its Pokedex as well.

I also have a 5IV Shiny Jolly Shed Skin up for trade.
Can offer an 5iv male/4iv female Amaura with discharge, haze, barrier and magic coat for a male ferroseed. Would also be interessed in a timid litwick, would you take a sassy/adamant/jolly larvitar with outrage, pursuit, stealth rocks and Dragon dance for it?
Edit: What poké is that shiny?

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
ok whats your friend code? and do you want anything specific in return?
It's in my signature, but I suppose you can't see it:

IGN
: Halute(X) Hasumi (Y)
3DS Friend Code: 4785-5257-3383

If you have Zapdos, simply for a Pokedex entry or Yveltal.

Okay so I have an interesting situation here.

I just found a copy of Soul Silver in my backpack from a very long time ago (early highschool) and it didn't belong to me, I never played through HgSs so I'm not sure exactly what to do. (The file already has 50+ hours on it, 16 badges, so I have access to quite a bit)

Here's my question(s):

1) What notable pokemon are really worth transferring for Specific Egg Moves in 5th / 6th gen? So far I'm looking for a Skarmory to teach Stealth Rock and transer to my Black 2 and then pokebank. Any other suggestions?

2) Regarding legendaries, the previous owner already caught just about all of them except for Groudon, Kyogre, etc. I have no idea how to RNG (I've done research and I understand the concept, I just haven't done it myself, could never even figure out my 3ds parameters xD) what should I do regarding the legendaries?

3) Are there any exclusive tutor moves as well that I should take into account before I transfer whatever I want over to bw2?

Basically, what would you be wanting to transfer from your HgSs game that's actually pokebank worthy?

Note: I already have all of the starters on my Y cart, those are kind of irrelevant (unless I can get 3rd / 4th Gen starters with exclusive TM / Egg Moves)

Esmeya

I just found a copy of Soul Silver in my backpack from a very long time ago (early highschool) and it didn't belong to me, I never played through HgSs so I'm not sure exactly what to do. (The file already has 50+ hours on it, 16 badges, so I have access to quite a bit)

Here's my question(s):

1) What notable pokemon are really worth transferring for Specific Egg Moves in 5th / 6th gen? So far I'm looking for a Skarmory to teach Stealth Rock and transer to my Black 2 and then pokebank. Any other suggestions?

2) Regarding legendaries, the previous owner already caught just about all of them except for Groudon, Kyogre, etc. I have no idea how to RNG (I've done research and I understand the concept, I just haven't done it myself, could never even figure out my 3ds parameters xD) what should I do regarding the legendaries?

3) Are there any exclusive tutor moves as well that I should take into account before I transfer whatever I want over to bw2?

Basically, what would you be wanting to transfee from your HgSs game that's actually pokebank worthy?
There's quite a few egg moves and TM/Tutor Moves to list from Gen 4/5: Ally Switch is needed, I will personally be bringing over Gravity/Magnet Rise and such.

Edit: http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/movetutor.shtml

There's quite a few egg moves and TM/Tutor Moves to list from Gen 4/5: Ally Switch is needed, I will personally be bringing over Gravity/Magnet Rise and such.
Neither of those moves really interest me, but its good to know everything possible I guess. I will actually have a decent use for this cart then.

Can you maybe link me to a list of notable moves and whatnot that I should be looking to transfer? Any specific stealth rock users besides donphan / skarm?

Can I get Swampert / Infernape w/ rocks in this game?

Esmeya

Neither of those moves really interest me, but its good to know everything possible I guess. I will actually have a decent use for this cart then.

Can you maybe link me to a list of notable moves and whatnot that I should be looking to transfer? Any specific stealth rock users besides donphan / skarm?

As far as I know there's not "notable" list, sorry.

Mamoswine and Tyranitar are also great SR users

Esmeya

They can get Stealth rock through breeding in 6th gen anyway, and I have both.

Just found out where I can get mudkip. Now if only I can remember how to get back to Kanto from Jotho xD
Use the bullet train and/or fly to the League, then switch over the the Kanto/Johto side of the map.

Looking for a Charizardite Y, I offer:

Modest Gooey Goomy 31/X/31/31/31/31
Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling 31/31/31/X/31/31
Timid Lightningrod Electrike 31/X/31/31/31/31
Timid Frisk Noibat 31/X/31/31/31/31
Adamant Thick Fat Swinub 31/31/31/X/31/31
Adamant Iron Fist Pancham 31/31/31/X/31/31
Sassy Aroma Veil Spritzee 31/X/31/31/31/0
Timid Gastly 31/X/31/31/31/31
Modest Swift Swim Horsea 31/X/31/31/31/31

If you would like to trade send me a PM, best way to get a hold of me :D
For trade:

(Japanese) Level 100 6IV Ditto
Nature - Calm
Ability - Limber

(Japanese) Level 30 Shiny 6IV Mew
Nature - Timid
Ability - Synchronize

Level 1 Shiny 5-6IV (31/31/31/31/30/31) Aerodactly
Male
Nature - Jolly
Ability - Pressure
Item - Aerodactylite
Moves - Steel wing, Tailwind, Scary face, Bite

Level 1 Shiny 6IV Gastly (Nicknamed Gosu)
Male
Nature - Timid
Ability - Levitate
Item - Gengarite
Moves - Hypnosis, Lick

Level 1 Shiny 6IV Noibat
Male
Nature - Modest
Ability - Iniltrator
Moves - Razor wind, Tailwind, Super fang, Air slash

Level 1 Shiny 5IV (-Sp.Attack) Gible
Male
Nature - Jolly
Ability - Rough skin
Moves - Sand tomb, Iron head, Iron tail, Outrage

Pokemon I'm looking for:

Level 1 Shiny 6IV Gible
Nature - Jolly
Ability - Sand Veil / Rough skin
Egg move - Iron head

Level 1 Shiny 5-6IV Dratini
Nature - Adamant
Ability - Marvel Scale
Egg Move - Dragon dance

Here's my question(s):

Basically, what would you be wanting to transfer from your HgSs game that's actually pokebank worthy?

Note: I already have all of the starters on my Y cart, those are kind of irrelevant (unless I can get 3rd / 4th Gen starters with exclusive TM / Egg Moves)
is it possible you could help me evolve my haunter? he is on SS and i don't know anybody who even has 4th gen games lol.

i can offer a lugia for helping me out :D lvl 46 and rash

I have been working on getting full sets of Synchronising Ralts for all natures. I now have some spares.

If anyone would like Synchronize Ralts with Lonely, Naughty, Brave, or Adamant natures, let me know.

Looking for a male 31/x/31/31/31/31 Togetic/Togekiss.

Offering a modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 heat wave Litwick or an adamant/jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Kangaskhan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)