Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have 7-8 5IV Gale Wings, Adamant Fletchlings(perfect ones)...anyone can have one if they want.

I also have 2 Jolly 5IV male Snivy and 1 non-Jolly 4 IV(missing both attacks) female that I no longer need that I doubt wonder trade would appreciate...

I don't care what you trade me, anything is fine. Simply reply to this comment or PM me your friend code and what you want(though it is easier if everyone replies here so you can see what has been taken)

Happy Hunting!

I still have 7-8 5IV Gale Wings, Adamant Fletchlings(perfect ones)...anyone can have one if they want.

I also have 2 Jolly 5IV male Snivy and 1 non-Jolly 4 IV(missing both attacks) female that I no longer need that I doubt wonder trade would appreciate...

I don't care what you trade me, anything is fine. Simply reply to this comment or PM me your friend code and what you want(though it is easier if everyone replies here so you can see what has been taken)

Happy Hunting!
I would like a 5 IV snivy :D

Happy Hunting!
I'll take a male snivy ^__^

Does anybody have a Weak Armor Kabuto? Iv's and nature do not matter. I'd be willing to trade:

5 iv'd female timid and jolly unburden treecko (non-perfect)
5 iv'd Adamant Speed Boost Carvanha
5 iv'd Adamant tepig with Superpower and Sucker Punch
5 iv'd calm Baltoy
5 iv'd Bold Cursed Body Frillish (Can breed water absorb on request)
2 6 iv'd Quiet Honedge (31 in everything including speed), both female
1 6 iv'd naughty Honedge (31 in everything, 0 speed), male, can offer up a quiet female one missing something for a breeding pair for a 31/31/31/31/31/0 project
5 iv'd Timid Hustle Nidoran Male
5 iv'd rain dish female tentacool in dive ball (not perfect)

Been hunting for a while for this thing, would REALLY appreciate any help I could get.
Would you take a shiny Bergmite for that Carvanha? Its one of my favorite pokes of all time. Don't have much to offer currently though :/

looking for a shiny medicham/medidite greatly prefer adamant ivs do not really matter but prefered of course ^^ for trade I have
(perfect ivs for all, non shiny)
AV specd egg move larvitar
Adamant egg move feraligator
Adaptability timid porygon-z
several other 5ivs w/o egg moves

-also looking for modest contrary snivy but I'm not holding my breath lol-

Last edited:
Lf

4iv ditto

Female ha jolly E-speed Dratini

Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Honedge

Various Flawless Pokemon

Pokemon I can breed

Jolly/Adamant Larvitar with egg moves

Bold Chansey with Egg moves

Timid/Jolly Charmander with Egg moves

Jolly Thick Fat Swinub with Egg moves

Jolly Mold Breaker Axew

Timid Gastly

Adamant Intimidate Mawile

Adamant Technician Scyther

Timid/Modest Larvesta

Timid/Modest Protean Froakie

all flawless I also have 4iv Staryu

Would you take a shiny Bergmite for that Carvanha? Its one of my favorite pokes of all time. Don't have much to offer currently though :/
What's the nature/iv's on that bergmite? I'm a little interested. Would you happen to have any HA Pokebank Pokemon on you? Currently Looking for Analytic Staryu as well.

Would anybody be interested in a female chimchar? It has 0 perfect ivs but again is female, has its HA, has the egg move thunder punch, and is naive nature. :D I have no use for it so whoever wants it can have it :D

I've got quite a few 4-5IV, Impish, Overgrow Bulbasaur's If anyone wants one shoot me a PM. Ill take whatever. If not, They are mostly going to WonderTrade

What's the nature/iv's on that bergmite? I'm a little interested. Would you happen to have any HA Pokebank Pokemon on you? Currently Looking for Analytic Staryu as well.
I don't sadly :/ but I'll have to look for you here in a bit, I'll get back to you. I caught it in the safari, so at least 2 of the IVs are perfect. But yeah I'll get back to you on it.

I don't sadly :/ but I'll have to look for you here in a bit, I'll get back to you. I caught it in the safari, so at least 2 of the IVs are perfect. But yeah I'll get back to you on it.
Alright, that's fine. I can definitely do that though.

im looking for legends just to add the pgs of my dex I DONT WANT TO KEEP THEM can any body help me i need most of them can anyone help me i just want the nat dex complete for the shiny charm PLEASE HELP ME THANK YOU just reply to this here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)