Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That feeling when you gamble that a dark FS you got have abosl in it so you can catch a female one with justified, and the safari contain absol and the 1st one is both female and with HA :D

Edit: Trying to catch it with premier ball, but forgot my false swiper lol. Left me thinking which would fit better of premier and timer ball, with consideration the chance of breeding one shiny to also fit it.

Edit2: Caught it in premier ball, fit anyway :D

I'm looking for the following Female Pokemon, IVs don't matter. I have the following 4-5 IV spitbacks: Chlorophyll Relaxed/Timid Bulbasaur, Drought Vulpix, Timid Charmander, Adamant Baton Pass Speed Boost Torchic.

Bold Friend Guard Clefairy
Modest/Timid Larvesta

I'm looking for the following Female Pokemon, IVs don't matter. I have the following 4-5 IV spitbacks: Chlorophyll Relaxed/Timid Bulbasaur, Drought Vulpix, Timid Charmander, Adamant Baton Pass Speed Boost Torchic.

Modest/Timid Larvesta
I have a Timid Larvesta :)

Modest/Timid Larvesta

Modest/Timid Larvesta
I could breed Larvesta for the Vulpix

Well I have latios, cresselia, darkrai, keldeo, landorus, shaymin, and genesect if you need them :D
Could you do a tradeback with the Darkrai with me? Only need that one, Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Jirachi, Meloetta, Manaphy, Regigigas and Arceus still from the legends, and as you see, most are event only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)