Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Looking for a junk Tyrogue/Hitmonchan (Male preferably)

I can offer one of:

4IV ExtremeSpeed Adamant Dratini

4IV Timid/Modest Gastly

4IV Adamant Magikarp

4IV Shadow Sneak Adamant Honedge

For services, thank you!
All Tyrogue are male. I'm willing to catch you one in exchange for a Dratini, is that ok? I would prefer female with HA if you have one but any with ES is ok.

Anyone want to trade me a crappy Thunudrus in Black/White for one of these?

Heatran 31/21/31/31/31/30 Modest
Cresselia 30/14/31/31/31/31 Bold
Zapdos 31/21/31/31/31/30 Modest
Azelf 30/24/30/30/30/30 Timid
Uxie 30/14/31/31/31/31 Bold

Shiny HP Fire Magnezone Timid
Shiny HP Fire Venusaur Relaxed

I just want to unlock Landorus to RNG it :<. PM me!@

Looking for a shiny, good IV Lugia !
PM for offers ! * U *

Also, anyone have a good moveset for a Latias ?
I'm currently running Heal Pulse, Psychic, Draco Meteor, and Thunder but I want surf on it ~

Last edited:
Would anyone at all be willing to trade a 6iv Ditto for anything in my thread? The Ditto can be cloned, as long as it is legit

Looking for a shiny, good IV Lugia !
PM for offers ! * U *

Also, anyone have a good moveset for a Latias ?
I'm currently running Heal Pulse, Psychic, Draco Meteor, and Thunder but I want surf on it ~
It depends on what battle type you're using her, butI'd replace Heal Pulse with Roost or Healing Wish (Healing Wish can be huge late game, but those are just my preferences) and Thunder for Surf.
Does anybody have a totodile or cyndaquil? Offering defog scyther adamant 4 IV.
I have both, not sure on IV's though. Are you just looking for a random Totodile or Cyndaquil?

It depends on what battle type you're using her, butI'd replace Heal Pulse with Roost or Healing Wish (Healing Wish can be huge late game, but those are just my preferences) and Thunder for Surf.

I have both, not sure on IV's though. Are you just looking for a random Totodile or Cyndaquil?
Yes just random, thankyou

It's more of a for fun thing,
I don't battle competitively with legendaries ~

Hm, I think I'll replace Heal Pulse with Roost and
Thunder with Surf, then ! * U *

Thanks a lot !
(and omg for some reason, smogon does not like giving me your alerts >___<)

It's more of a for fun thing,
I don't battle competitively with legendaries ~

Hm, I think I'll replace Heal Pulse with Roost and
Thunder with Surf, then ! * U *

Thanks a lot !
(and omg for some reason, smogon does not like giving me your alerts >___<)
Latias is no where near broken as far as legendaries are concerned, so it's totally fine to use in competitive battle... Assuming you play in the OU tier. Same here btw, I didn't see the message you left on my profile until about a day later lol, Smogon does not want us to be together. I still have that Chikorita if you want it. Lucky you, it's actually my last one.

niye turner, I can get back on and trade you a Totodile if you want in return for the Cyndaquil. I actually thought you were trying to scam me with that Luvdisc though, lol.

Latias is no where near broken as far as legendaries are concerned, so it's totally fine to use in competitive battle... Assuming you play in the OU tier. Same here btw, I didn't see the message you left on my profile until about a day later lol, Smogon does not want us to be together. I still have that Chikorita if you want it. Lucky you, it's actually my last one.
Yeah, still I know some people get really upset when they see any kind of legendary in battle >__< They're my favorite legendaries, though !

LOL haha same here !
I didn't reply, because I assumed they were all gone by then ; m ;
But I would love one !
Already added you before I replied -I know the rules lolol

Edit: oops, just accepted passerby battle, so might be a few minutes !

niye turner, I can get back on and trade you a Totodile if you want in return for the Cyndaquil. I actually thought you were trying to scam me with that Luvdisc though, lol.
If youre still on id like to do that, thanks and no despise scammers/"hackers"

Getting back on to trade with both of you songoftheskies and niye turner. Just have to make sure I have an extra Totodile for you niye, I know I have one for sure though but I'd like to breed it and give one to everyone if it's my only one.

Edit: Yep, it's my only Totodile. Give me a few minutes so I can hatch one out for you!

Sorry about that, the match was dragging on so I just forfeited ~
darn those Aegislashes XD
My IGN is Cici, btw ! * U *

Edit: thanks for the Chikorita !!

Here's most of what I have in stock (all are 5 IV in the correct stats):
Honedge, Brave, 4 IV (with 0 speed) - Male/Female
Treecko, Jolly, HA, Male
Treecko, Jolly, Overgrow, Female
Riolu, Jolly, Inner Focus, Female (with HJK, BP, Crunch, and Blaze Kick)
Vulpix, Timid, HA - Male/Female
Mudkip, Adamant, Torrent - Male
Fletchling, Adamant, HA - Female
Axew, Adamant, Mold Breaker - Female
Eevee, Modest HA - Male
Bulbasaur, Modest HA - Male (with Curse and Giga Drain)
Goomy, Calm, Sap Sipper - Female
Feebas, Calm, Swift Swim - Male (with Dragon Pulse)
Helioptile, Timid, Dry Skin - Male
Shellder, Adamant, Skill Link - Female (with Icicle Spear, Rock Blast, Aqua Ring)
Espurr, Modest, Infiltrator - Male (with Barrier, Assist, Trick, Yawn)
Gligar, Impish, Immunity - Male
Gible, Jolly, Rough Skin - Male (with Outrage)

Legendaries I have (will trade if offer is good, all are Kalos):
Moltres, Hasty, 20/4/31/31/31/28
Yveltal, Naughty, 31/31/23/31/23/31
Xerneas, Jolly, 28/31/31/12/24/31
Xerneas, Modest, 31 in SpAtk, SpDef, Speed

Not all of my legendaries are UT. Feel free to ask me their levels and whatnot. I can reset bag upon request.

Here's what I'm looking for (5 IV in correct stats unless stated otherwise):
Ralts, Timid, Trace, Female (Premier or Luxury Ball)
Froakie, 6 IV, Hasty/Naive, Protean, Female (Luxury, Dive, or Dusk preferred)
(offering multiple for this)
Dratini, Modest, Marvel Scale
Timburr, Adamant, Iron Fist (with Ice Punch, Fire Punch, ThunderPunch, and Drain Punch)
Mareep, Modest, Static
Lapras, Calm/Modest, Water Absorb (with Sheer Cold)
Sableye, Bold, Prankster (with Recover)
Solosis, Quiet, Magic Guard
Poliwag, Modest, Swift Swim

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)