Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked13

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Looking for a non-US 6IV Ditto! (doesn't matter the nature)

The rarest Pokemon that I own and can give (they will be cloned though):

• Timid Mewtwo 27/23-24/31/31/31/31 Pressure
  • Modest Heatran 31/31/31/31/31/31 Flash Fire Female
  • Modest Shiny Squirtle 21/31/9/31/31/31 Torrent Male - Aqua Jet, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere as egg moves
  • Timid Shiny Gengar 31/20/26-27/31/31/31 Levitate Male
Would you like 3 5 IV US Pokemon for the Heatran?

Looking for Y exclusive Mega Stones. The ones for Charizard Y, Mewtwo Y, Heracross, Manectric/Houndoom (not sure), and Aggron.

Does anyone have a competitively viable Impostor Ditto (the kind you can run with Choice Scarf), or at least a Ditto Safari so I can find one for myself? I used it on a joke team on Showdown to scout for crummy movesets, and I liked it so much I want an ingame version.

I have these for trade:

5 IV Impish Natural Cure Phantump

5 IV Impish Prankster Sableye with Recover (the Level 35 is because I used it for breeding Humanshape Pokemon)

Shiny yet worthless in battle Lickitung that I found on Victory Road.

You can pick one of these if you help me. :)

Does anybody have a female Cacnea or Cacturne up for trade? I don't care about its IVs or Nature; just need it to breed some egg moves. I don't really have much to offer in return, though I can breed you 4IV/5IV Vullaby (Timid or Modest), Nidoran (both genders, think they're Bold), and Gastly (Modest). Inbox me if you want to help me out!

Does anyone have a competitively viable Impostor Ditto (the kind you can run with Choice Scarf), or at least a Ditto Safari so I can find one for myself? I used it on a joke team on Showdown to scout for crummy movesets, and I liked it so much I want an ingame version.

I have these for trade:

5 IV Impish Natural Cure Phantump

5 IV Impish Prankster Sableye with Recover (the Level 35 is because I used it for breeding Humanshape Pokemon)

Shiny yet worthless in battle Lickitung that I found on Victory Road.

You can pick one of these if you help me. :)
All you would need for it would be 31IV's in Hp and defense maybe, with 0 speed. This is so that if you go in a ditto VS ditto duel, you will struggle last

Got a 6 IV Jolly Marvel Scale Female Dratini with Dragon Dance and Extreme Speed, and a 6 IV Shiny JPN Mew.
LF: An English Mew with good IVs. anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)