Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked13

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Just so you know, Moody is banned on Smogon rulesets. As for EV's, check the BMW analysis, not much has changed. It's a weird split between HP, defenses, and speed.
I know its banned in smogon but im gonna use it in the VGC lol

Wicked13

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Yeah, just realized that and edited it into my post before I read this. :]

I'm not too much of a VGC'er, but I'm assuming the EV's are different for VGC Smeargle?
I'm thinking about making it like this

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Moody
Jolly
31/xx/31/xx/31/31/
80 HP / 96 Def / 80 SpD / 252 Spe
- Dark Void
- Sticky Web
- Toxic Spikes
- Stealth Rock

First I can use Dark Void to put the Pokemon to sleep then use sticky web and if possible use either stealth rocks or Toxic Spikes to Poison then stall them with a Bold Recover/Protect Max HP Max Def Leftovers Gastrodon or a Calm Softboiled/Protect max HP max Sp.Def Eviolite Chansey.

Is it a good Idea?

Also, if anyone I'm trading with happens to have a water 1 egg group male with modest nature, I'd appreciate them passing it to me.

Can someone help me trade-evolve my Machoke?

You can have one of:

4IV Adamant Machop
4IV Timid/Modest Gastly
4IV Adamant Dratini (Extremespeed, Marvel Scale)

What is the best nature for a bulletproof Chespin? I'm stuck between Impish and Careful, but right now I got a 6iv Impish so I'm kind of leaning towards that one.

FT: (3) Male 5IV Jolly Blaze Charmanders with Outrage, Dragon Dance, and Flare Blitz
Male 5IV Jolly Infiltrator Zubat with Brave Bird and Defog
NEW 4 (2)Female (1) Male 5IV Adamant Adaptability Corphish with Knock Off, Dragon Dance, Superpower, and Aqua Jet

LF: (all need 5IVs in their respective traits)
Brave Snover 5IV missing speed
Jolly/Adamant Pinsir with Quick attack and Close Combat egg moves
Jolly Shellder with Rock Blast egg move
Nidoran (male)
Relaxed Bronzor
Bold Lileep with recover and stealth rock egg moves

Competitive trade offers are also welcome :)

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm thinking about making it like this

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Moody
Jolly
31/xx/31/xx/31/31/
80 HP / 96 Def / 80 SpD / 252 Spe
- Dark Void
- Sticky Web
- Toxic Spikes
- Stealth Rock

First I can use Dark Void to put the Pokemon to sleep then use sticky web and if possible use either stealth rocks or Toxic Spikes to Poison then stall them with a Bold Recover/Protect Max HP Max Def Leftovers Gastrodon or a Calm Softboiled/Protect max HP max Sp.Def Eviolite Chansey.

Is it a good Idea?
Gastrodon and Chansey aren't legal in VGC this year, so I would say that's an awful idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)