Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so awkward, everyone else is waiting so desperately for the US release of Pokebank, but I started breeding this gen and have nothing to transfer. I guess I could learn to RNG and get some stuff so I feel less left out...
I was waiting for it so that I could reset and use my White and Platinum for RNG purposes :P

FT: (3) Male 5IV Jolly Blaze Charmanders with Outrage, Dragon Dance, and Flare Blitz
Male 5IV Jolly Infiltrator Zubat with Brave Bird and Defog
NEW 4 (2)Female (1) Male 5IV Adamant Adaptability Corphish with Knock Off, Dragon Dance, Superpower, and Aqua Jet

LF: (all need 5IVs in their respective traits)
Brave Snover with Snow Warning 5IV missing speed
Jolly/Adamant Pinsir with Moxie and Quick attack/Close Combat egg moves
Jolly Shellder with Skill Link and Rock Blast egg move
Nidoran with Hustle (male)
Relaxed Bronzor with Levitate
Bold Lileep with Storm Drain and recover and stealth rock egg moves

Competitive trade offers are also welcome :)

Offering a Female Jolly 5 IV Gible in an Ultra Ball with Outrage. PM me with your offer. Looking for competitive mons that I don't have and are interested in, preferably in cool Pokeballs.

I feel so awkward, everyone else is waiting so desperately for the US release of Pokebank, but I started breeding this gen and have nothing to transfer. I guess I could learn to RNG and get some stuff so I feel less left out...
I learned how to do simple rng-abuse a month ago in black and white. I think it's pretty cool. I now have half a box of competitive shinies with transfer only moves. Also a few perfect legendaries, some of them even shiny. I mainly used it for hidden power pokes like hp ice rotom or hp grass omanite or hp ice virizion or hp fire latios. There are a lot of possibilities. I like it a lot.
That's my personal humble opinion.

I learned how to do simple rng-abuse a month ago in black and white. I think it's pretty cool. I now have half a box of competitive shinies with transfer only moves. Also a few perfect legendaries, some of them even shiny. I mainly used it for hidden power pokes like hp ice rotom or hp grass omanite or hp ice virizion or hp fire latios. There are a lot of possibilities. I like it a lot.
That's my personal humble opinion.
My issue is I don't have Black/White 2, so I can't get unique tutor moves from them sadly :/

My god.. this Zorua breeding is going to be the death of me..! Can't get a perfect 5 iv female! >< Anyone want to borrow my parents and give it a go ? ;P You'll get to keep the other males you get..

Looking for a flawless jolly Charizard with DD preferably shiny. I can trade any of hoenn legendaries some are shiny
I have a 4v (x/31/31/31/x/31) that's Japanese with Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Outrage, and Flare Blitz.

Since it's JP you might be able to breed a shiny using the masuda method.

My god.. this Zorua breeding is going to be the death of me..! Can't get a perfect 5 iv female! >< Anyone want to borrow my parents and give it a go ? ;P You'll get to keep the other males you get..
I've got a ditto to use to breed, so I'll do it if you can just trade me a Zorua to breed.

anyone have noibat with switcheroo?
FT:

5 ive spit back eevee bold or timid and HA
5 iv naive chimchar HA with thunder punch fake out
5 iv jolly infiltrator zubats with defog and bravebird
5 iv defog scyther impish or adament with defog
5 iv jolly swinub with stalethrocks and ice crush

My issue is I don't have Black/White 2, so I can't get unique tutor moves from them sadly :/
Buy a used copy cheap on fleabay. Hope the save game is near the end. Transfer pokes from bw to bw2, tutor moves and pokeshift. That's what I did in preparation.

anyone have noibat with switcheroo?
FT:

5 ive spit back eevee bold or timid and HA
5 iv naive chimchar HA with thunder punch fake out
5 iv jolly infiltrator zubats with defog and bravebird
5 iv defog scyther impish or adament with defog
5 iv jolly swinub with stalethrocks and ice crush
What ball does Zubat come in?

Last edited:
I got a black 2 version just so I could encounter all the legendaries again and have access to tutor moves. So I don't have to reset my black 1...
But rng-abuse in black2/white2 to is a bit more frustrating/inconsistent

I'll be able to give you both parents with egg moves.. =P It's just a matter of hatching eggs and checking their IVs... ><
Sure, I forgot that I was breeding Poliwags before I went to bed last night, so as soon as I hatch a flawless baby, I'll be ready, shouldn't be long at all.

LF Bold Eevee with Hyper Voice and Heal Bell! FT Tutor Bank mons such as:

Conkeldurr w/ Knock Off & Ice Punch
Venusaur w/ Knock Off
Garchomp w/ S. Rocks
Scizzor w/ Defog, Superpower & Bug Bite
Deoxys S w/ Fire Punch & S. Rocks
Latias w/ Defog
Bisharp w/ Knock Off

And many others! Please PM me for trade c:

Anyone know how you get that pokébank Celebi? Also, anyone get why the system only allow box 1 from w/b/w2/b2 to transfer? Makes it clunky to go fix box in w/b/w2/b2, get on transfer, switch game, get on bank, switch game again <---Repeat

Anyone know how you get that pokébank Celebi? Also, anyone get why the system only allow box 1 from w/b/w2/b2 to transfer? Makes it clunky to go fix box in w/b/w2/b2, get on transfer, switch game, get on bank, switch game again <---Repeat
I was wondering the same thing. It really sucks when you have to put every pokemon from box 10 to box 1 one by one...

LF Bold Eevee with Hyper Voice and Heal Bell! FT Tutor Bank mons such as:

Conkeldurr w/ Knock Off & Ice Punch
Venusaur w/ Knock Off
Garchomp w/ S. Rocks
Scizzor w/ Defog, Superpower & Bug Bite
Deoxys S w/ Fire Punch & S. Rocks
Latias w/ Defog
Bisharp w/ Knock Off

And many others! Please PM me for trade c:
Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)