Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright guys...I have a total of 28 duplicate event/legendaries. Just to be clear they are NOT competitively viable. Most do not even have competitive natures, much less IVs. I'm doing this strictly for people who wanted something and didn't have access to it for one reason or another. Because there are 28 I may not get to everyone tonight, if I don't, I'll shoot you a pm. I'm doing this strictly first come first serve, and only 1 per person (unless I decide enough time has passed and I still have these junkers sittin around). I'm not asking for anything in particular in return, but if you have a regenerator foongus sittin around i'd love that...Also, if you wanna give me something cool because you feel bad about my horrible luck...I promise i'll like one of your posts. Now...to the part you care about
Mesprit
Victini(Movie14)
Celebi(WIN2011)
Keldeo(SMR2012)
Virizion
Victini(Premier Ball)
Cobalion
Manaphy
Jirachi(SMR2010)
Terrakion
Victini(Premier Ball)
Zekrom
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Mewtwo
Reshiram
Heatran
Articuno
Dialga
Reshiram
Darkrai(2012MAY)
Jirachi(GAMESTP)
Mewtwo(FEB2012)
Suicune(GAMESTP)
Raikou(GAMESTP)
Entei(GAMESTP)
Pichu(SPR2010)
If you want one, reply to this post with the pokemons name exactly as I typed it (EX: Pokémon or Pokémon(OT). If you don't do it this way I can't guarantee you'll get one.
Could I have Manaphy, please? I believe we're already friends on the 3DS.
Also, you want any form of compensation for this?
I'll be sure to throw in a PP max/PP Up

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for the following female Pokémon in a Dream Ball with hidden abilities: Koffing, Sandshrew, Snorlax, Abra and Sableye. I also want others, but those are the ones I want the most.

Now that everyone probably has bank, I'm offering all Y exclusive mega stones + 1 pokemon from my shop for a perfect IV Ditto. I could even EV train something for you.

Is pokemon amie the only way for an Eevee to evolve into Sylveon? If so, how high does the affection bar have to be before I can evolve it into Sylveon?

Does anyone have an adamant scizor with bug bite and a conkeldurr with drain punch/ice punch/mach punch/knock off? ill trade pretty big for those.

I believe its 2-3 hearts, also needs a fairy move learned.
It has two hearts right now, I'll try evolving it when it gets three of them. Thanks for the info!

Edit: Yep, it evolved with two hearts. Thank god.. I don't remember pokemon amie ever being this boring :P

Looking for someone who can clone me a Ability Capsule. Needs to be someone who has a trade thread. You can keep a copy of the capsule, I just need 3.

Also need Leftovers cloned, need 3 in total as well.

Last edited:
Is there an easy way for me to check and see if I have hacked pokemon on my Black cartridge before I send them over with transporter?

LF pokebanked RNGed but non hacked

Eevee - Bold - Anticipation - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Wish, Hyper Voice and Heal Bell
Timburr - Adamant - Guts - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Knock Off, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Mach Punch
Scizor - Adamant - Technician 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Bug Bite, Knock Off, Super Power

Offering multiple 'mon and/or Items from my thread for each!

Do tutor moves get passed down via breeding? Say, if I breed my Gardevoir from black 2 w/Hyper Voice with a gardevoir from my x version, will I get Hyper Voice babies? Same for Pawniard (Knock Off) and Conkeldurr (Knock Off/Ice PUnch)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Do tutor moves get passed down via breeding? Say, if I breed my Gardevoir from black 2 w/Hyper Voice with a gardevoir from my x version, will I get Hyper Voice babies? Same for Pawniard (Knock Off) and Conkeldurr (Knock Off/Ice PUnch)
Some of them do. Those do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)