Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked13

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Pokebank's hack check is a bit wonky... It won't let my event Raikou pass through. I got it from an event, so it's totally legit. Very odd, maybe it'll work later.

Anyway, anyone w/ Deoxys w/ Tutor Moves?
It is I have a Shiny Jirachi (RNG'd Wishmaker) and its totally legal but won't let me send it and it also didn't let me send the Event Pidove, Axew or Pansage

I can't remember who it was, but someone was asking for a white smoke Torkoal. I do not have a competitive one but I can breed a female for that person so they can have the ability.

Last edited:
I have a Modest Clauncher with 30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31/0-1 IVs. Should I keep trying? I'm unsure because of that Speed IV.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi! I've got a bunch of Shroomish for trade:
Nature: Adamant
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Move: Bullet Seed
Quick Feet: 3 Male, 2 Female
Effect Spore: 3 Male
Poison Heal: 1 Female

In return, I'd love 5 IV pokes I don't have in my thread (link is in my sig), or ones that I DO have in my thread but are improvements (a female with a cooler ball, a male with more egg moves, a different nature, etc.) PM me offers! I should have even more shortly as I continue to breed.

LF: 6iv Event Suicune w/ Event Moves & LEGITIMATE Modest Sheer Force Landorus w/ Rock Polish

CMT in my signature for something that may interest you. I have several legendaries, shinies, and 5ivs (some w/ good egg moves) that I can offer.

Also, I know its a long shot, but looking for a Modest Manaphy w/ Heal Bell. I will trade multiple Pokemon for it.

Looking for someone who can clone me a Ability Capsule, since 6th gen doesn't change what suppose to be ability 0 into 1. (Curse you Clefable for not learning Moonblast) Needs to be someone who has a trade thread. You can keep a copy of the capsule, I just need 3.

EDIT: Also need Leftovers cloned, need 3 in total as well.

I have a Modest Clauncher with 30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31/0-1 IVs. Should I keep trying? I'm unsure because of that Speed IV.
I'd keep it, claucher is a great trick room sweeper, of course if thats not your style I will trade you something for it.

The crushing realization that your colllection of events/legendaries from the past 3 generations(3 full boxes) have a grand total of 6 31 ivs between them...needless to say ill be giving some away for people who didn't have access to them once im done sorting through the wreckage
alright guys...I have a total of 28 duplicate event/legendaries. Just to be clear they are NOT competitively viable. Most do not even have competitive natures, much less IVs. I'm doing this strictly for people who wanted something and didn't have access to it for one reason or another. Because there are 28 I may not get to everyone tonight, if I don't, I'll shoot you a pm. I'm doing this strictly first come first serve, and only 1 per person (unless I decide enough time has passed and I still have these junkers sittin around). I'm not asking for anything in particular in return, but if you have a regenerator foongus sittin around i'd love that...Also, if you wanna give me something cool because you feel bad about my horrible luck...I promise i'll like one of your posts. Now...to the part you care about
Mesprit
Victini(Movie14)
Celebi(WIN2011)
Keldeo(SMR2012)
Virizion
Victini(Premier Ball)
Cobalion
Manaphy
Jirachi(SMR2010)
Terrakion
Victini(Premier Ball)
Zekrom
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Mewtwo
Reshiram
Heatran
Articuno
Dialga
Reshiram
Darkrai(2012MAY)
Jirachi(GAMESTP)
Mewtwo(FEB2012)
Suicune(GAMESTP)
Raikou(GAMESTP)
Entei(GAMESTP)
Pichu(SPR2010)
If you want one, reply to this post with the pokemons name exactly as I typed it (EX: Pokémon or Pokémon(OT). If you don't do it this way I can't guarantee you'll get one.

LF the following:
- Bisharp with Knock Off
- Conkeldurr with Knock Off/Ice Punch
- Skarmory with Defog

Please check my thread.

Hey I'm just getting into competitive pokemon/breeding and was wondering if someone could hook me up with a 5iv/6iv misbreed pokemon in one of the bigger egg groups to help get my started with breeding perfect pokemon.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
alright guys...I have a total of 28 duplicate event/legendaries. Just to be clear they are NOT competitively viable. Most do not even have competitive natures, much less IVs. I'm doing this strictly for people who wanted something and didn't have access to it for one reason or another. Because there are 28 I may not get to everyone tonight, if I don't, I'll shoot you a pm. I'm doing this strictly first come first serve, and only 1 per person (unless I decide enough time has passed and I still have these junkers sittin around). I'm not asking for anything in particular in return, but if you have a regenerator foongus sittin around i'd love that...Also, if you wanna give me something cool because you feel bad about my horrible luck...I promise i'll like one of your posts. Now...to the part you care about
Mesprit
Victini(Movie14)
Celebi(WIN2011)
Keldeo(SMR2012)
Virizion
Victini(Premier Ball)
Cobalion
Manaphy
Jirachi(SMR2010)
Terrakion
Victini(Premier Ball)
Zekrom
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Mewtwo
Reshiram
Heatran
Articuno
Dialga
Reshiram
Darkrai(2012MAY)
Jirachi(GAMESTP)
Mewtwo(FEB2012)
Suicune(GAMESTP)
Raikou(GAMESTP)
Entei(GAMESTP)
Pichu(SPR2010)
If you want one, reply to this post with the pokemons name exactly as I typed it (EX: Pokémon or Pokémon(OT). If you don't do it this way I can't guarantee you'll get one.
Wow, you're so generous! I'd love this one, please: Suicune(GAMESTP)
I used to have all 3 legendary dogs from gamestop, but I lost this one a while ago...I'd love to replace it!
EDIT: Btw, I have a female 31/xx/31/31/31/0 Sassy Regenerator Foongus for you :)

Mesprit
Victini(Movie14)
Celebi(WIN2011)
Keldeo(SMR2012)
Virizion
Victini(Premier Ball)
Cobalion
Manaphy
Jirachi(SMR2010)
Terrakion
Victini(Premier Ball)
Zekrom
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Mewtwo
Reshiram
Heatran
Articuno
Dialga
Reshiram
Darkrai(2012MAY)
Jirachi(GAMESTP)
Mewtwo(FEB2012)
Suicune(GAMESTP)
Raikou(GAMESTP)
Entei(GAMESTP)
Pichu(SPR2010)
Heatran please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)