Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm offering a shiny Bold Eevee with 6 IV and Anticipation. No egg moves, but it can still become a Hydration/Rest Vaporeon or a screen-setting Espeon.
In return I'm looking for nicknameable or nicknamed shinies with respectable IVs. I don't mean like 5 IV flawless, but good enough.
Send me a PM if you're interested.

Anybody have an Eevee friend safari, or any Eevee with its hidden ability and any nature/IVs that I could have?

I have a HA, but I will need to breed it first.
Ooh that'd be awesome. Would you like anything in return? I have spitback adamant dratini's with its HA and extremespeed, 5 IV jolly charmanders with DD and outrage, 5 IV modest squirtles with aura sphere and dragon pulse.

Ooh that'd be awesome. Would you like anything in return? I have spitback adamant dratini's with its HA and extremespeed, 5 IV jolly charmanders with DD and outrage, 5 IV modest squirtles with aura sphere and dragon pulse.
Currently looking for technician breloom and SR mudkip (or spikes piplup) but if you don't have those anything's fine.

That's okay with me. Can we trade tomorrow around this hour?
I won't be available at that time. I'm available now for around the next 2 hours, or in about 9 hours from now for a few hours, else it won't be till tomorrow around 5 PM EST (its 12 PM for me atm).

I got a leftovers what can you offer for it
i can get to you plenty of perfect pokes in special balls including: dratini with extreamspeed,HA gible,HA foongus,biancle,clefable,azumarril,HA corpshish, timburr with egg moves,frilish,phuntamp and more.
also bp items are offerd as well

Looking for a life orb and some competetive shinies, they dont need to be Kalos Born, as I like tutor moves
Also looking desperately for a mew.
i have a a perfect shiny chansy with healer in a heal ball with hell bell as an egg move but her defence stat is 28 instead of 31,calm nature

I know it is.. and I don't really care for it. =P Depends on how you want to use it...
After breeding five eggs I got 3 male 2 female. One of the females has poison point and the other has rivalry. what do you want?
they are all in dream balls and timid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)