Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poison Point female please! =)
If you maybe have a female prankster purrlion spitback from your thread lying around could you give me that in return? If not just give me anything random in return I don't care.

I am already on your friends list and online now.

If you maybe have a female prankster purrlion spitback from your thread lying around could you give me that in return? If not just give me anything random in return I don't care.
I'm sorry, I don't keep spitbacks. =( How about a penta perfect Mienfoo with 4 egg moves in a heal ball? =)

I'm sorry, I don't keep spitbacks. =( How about a penta perfect Mienfoo with 4 egg moves in a heal ball? =)
If you don't need it anymore for any other trades I will of course gladly take it. ;) But you don't need to give me anything. Surprise me^^
Just send a trade request when ready.

trying to finish off my pokedex so I'm looking to trade my manaphy forr other legendary/event Pokemon. PLEASE NOTE manaphy has bad ivs so I'm not trying to steal your good iv legends, but don't let me stop you! Lol

trying to finish off my pokedex so I'm looking to trade my manaphy forr other legendary/event Pokemon. PLEASE NOTE manaphy has bad ivs so I'm not trying to steal your good iv legends, but don't let me stop you! Lol
Unless you're looking for total completion, you don't need event legends cause you get the shiny charm without them. That said, what legendaries do you need?
I have all the normal ones and I have a few event ones.

Unless you're looking for total completion, you don't need event legends cause you get the shiny charm without them. That said, what legendaries do you need?
I have all the normal ones and I have a few event ones.
well I know I need... Mew, lugia, hooh, the Regis, shaymin, darkrai, cresselia, the musketeers except keldeo, genesect, arceus, deoxys, zekrom, reshiram, victini, giratina, palkia, dialga, groudon, kyogre, the lake trio, I thiiiink that's it lol

Anyone have a spare Porygon they'd be willing to trade? IVs don't matter. I have a pretty good variety of stuff to trade...would also love it if you could help evolve my Poliwhirl.

i need 5iv HA kecleon with drain punch,fake out,shadow sneak and sucker punch!
Saw you might have a special ball Clefairy? =) I have a Protean Kecleon in Dusk ball, Adamant, penta perfect with egg moves - Dizzy punch, Skill Swap, Fake out and Recover..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 19)