Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah its just a method. I'm not saying its the best but at times it helps a lot. especially if you are breeding more than 1 poke at a time. for instance if you have like 10 pokes you want to breed sitting in boxes.. but they all have different iv spreads.. you can just see which are getting passed and pick and choose which ones will give u the perfect iv spread you are looking for. it saves a lot of time for some people.. but if you prefer breeding the traditional way that is all up to you :) there is no "right" way to do this.. theres just different approaches available for different occasions
Fair enough. I still don't quite see your reasoning but what you do doesn't affect me, so good luck finding one :]

*looks up at every post on this page that isn't Snoopy's*
So, chances are I'll be getting a like for this, then?
EDIT- I was not disappointed.

Looking for a Litwick/Lampent/Chandlelure/Slugma/Magcargo with Heat Wave (Gen 5 Tutor Move, only have a copy of Y) I could not give a damn about IVs or whatever. I can do that myself :P
Edit: I never mentioned the reward for getting me such a pokemon, didn't I? 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Calm Prankster Klefki. For whatever you give me. I don't care if it's shiny, utter garbage, I'll give you it, no questions asked.
(I got it from WT so I can't nickname it or anything, and it's Japanese.)
Bumping. AGAIN.
I'm honestly wondering what is so hard about this.
Just catch a random Slugma/Litwick. Teach it Heat Wave via Tutor, and send it to X/Y. Boom! Free Klefki!
(Goddammit Game Freak. Why couldn't you have one universal Move Tutor like in XD?)

Fair enough. I still don't quite see your reasoning but what you do doesn't affect me, so good luck finding one :]

*looks up at every post on this page that isn't Snoopy's*
So, chances are I'll be getting a like for this, then?
EDIT- I was not disappointed.
Its that pseudo rng stuff...you save which ivs are passed down and then choose the imperfect parents that give you the perfect spread and get it in one egg instead of hatching batch after batch, replacing the mother

Bumping. AGAIN.
I'm honestly wondering what is so hard about this.
Just catch a random Slugma/Litwick. Teach it Heat Wave via Tutor, and send it to X/Y. Boom! Free Klefki!
(Goddammit Game Freak. Why couldn't you have one universal Move Tutor like in XD?)
I can give you a male Litwick with the move, will be a spitback from one of my breeding projects so probably 3-4 good IVs to work with. Just let me have your FC and IGN, mine are in my Sig

Its that pseudo rng stuff...you save which ivs are passed down and then choose the imperfect parents that give you the perfect spread and get it in one egg instead of hatching batch after batch, replacing the mother
I suppose I see what you're saying, except that's exactly what I do... Just without going through the trouble of getting a 0 IV'd poke, lol.
Capt. Fail, if you're available then we can trade right now.
Ok, I'll get on now.

I can give you a male Litwick with the move, will be a spitback from one of my breeding projects so probably 3-4 good IVs to work with. Just let me have your FC and IGN, mine are in my Sig
Sweet! My FC is 2122-7099-0373 and my IGN is Hclegend. Like I said before, you're getting the 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Bold Prankster Klefki in return, I have no need for it :)

I suppose I see what you're saying, except that's exactly what I do... Just without going through the trouble of getting a 0 IV'd poke, lol.

Ok, I'll get on now.
No but with a zero and a 31 you know which parent is passing which stat. So you could take a 2iv and a 3iv and get 5iv in one egg if you have parents with the right spread

Random Question I guess: Which Pokeball looks best with a Glacieon?
I was thinking the Netball Looked good as it has an almost identical color Scheme. BUT I also like the Diveball. Can I have some second opinions please?

I'm looking for someone with a 3DS capture card, that could record a Battle Video for me and give me the file. I'm actually going to bed soon, so a PM is preferred.
Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)