Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF timid charmander or charizard 252 speed 252 sp attack at least 31/x/31/31/31/31

offering shiny heliolisk hp ice dry skin w/ egg move glare 252 speed 252 sp attack 31/30/30/31/31/31
shiny chespin w/ 4 egg moves ut 31/31/31/31/31/31
shiny kalos rotom 252 speed 252 attack timid w/ hp ice 31/10/30/31/31/31
If you give me 30 minutes I can have that for you for the Chespin :)

Anyone here have a galewing fletchling spitback and reckless starly spitback they would be willing to give me. I can offer a HA Swinub, HA Gligar, Modest Squirtle with egg moves, larvitar with ST & DD,

Anyone here have a galewing fletchling spitback and reckless starly spitback they would be willing to give me. I can offer a HA Swinub, HA Gligar, Modest Squirtle with egg moves, larvitar with ST & DD,
What ball do you have Gligar in? ^^ With HA?

I've got 2 questions for you folks: 1- If I were to use an Imposter Ditto competitively, only the HP IV needs to be perfect, and the other IVs, nature, and stats wouldn't matter right?
2- What is all this talk about the Helix Fossil? I'm not catching the flow O_O

That'd awesome! ^^ You always come to my rescue... I'll give you one of the babies I breed from it when it's finished. =]
The one I will breed for you will have at least 3-4ivs perfect so you don't need to give me a finished mon...
The only thing I would be interested is that female prankster heal ball purrlion in your thread.
Either give me one of that or any random female spitback from any mon of your thread.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
I've got 2 questions for you folks: 1- If I were to use an Imposter Ditto competitively, only the HP IV needs to be perfect, and the other IVs, nature, and stats wouldn't matter right?
You also want 0 Speed IVs, 31 SpDef IVs, a sassy nature and you probably want HP Ice too

1- yes, the hp IV is the only one that matters, unless you are in a ditto vs. ditto battle XD
2- because of twitch plays pokemon, where tens of thousands of people in a twitch stream would type commands and the game would follow these commands. The helix fossil came from the original playthrough of red (maybe blue! Can't remember at this moment XD) since it was a key item, the fossil could not accidentally be released, meaning it was always there when the start menu was pulled up. This gave birth to the religion of the helix, and it was really cool that actually revived their "god" :3

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
hello, here to help out the community and give away some pokes to the people who need them, here the list.

Gastly, 5IV -atk, egg moves disable, lick, haze
Yveltal in master ball 31 iv's in Hp, Atk, Spe
Larvitar, female, ultra ball, 5 IV -spe
Gligar, female, dusk ball, 5IV -SpD
Clawitzer, male, poke ball, aura sphere water/dark/dragon pulse, 5 IV -atk
Garchomp, female, dusk ball, egg move outrage, 5 IV -Hp
Abra, female, quick ball, 30 IV in def, 31 IV Hp, Spe, this is for HP ice for any in human-like egg group
Bulbasaur, male, dusk/nest balls, many 30 IV's in SpA, Spe, just let me know which one u need ill see if i have stock
Zangoose, females, premier ball, egg moves metal claw, feint, for the Y users
Charmander, female, dusk ball, egg moves outrage, dragon pulse, dragon rush, 31 IV in hp
Shellder, female, dive ball, 5 IV -SpA, egg moves icicle spear, you need to breed it rock blast, skill link/jolly

I am leaving this forum because my thread keeps getting closed.

I refused to take a pokemon down after a mod asked because he did not give a reason why I should take it down. it was a different user that accused the pokemon to be hacked but they had no authentic evidence to use against me. I am not going to be treated as a community member that is lesser than others. At this point smogon has become equal to the community of Gamefaq in my eyes.
After this ordeal, I made two threads a week apart from each other without the alleged hacked pokemon and they were closed as well.

Thanks to everyone that has battled and traded with me in the past. I'm a college student so I do not have the time nor the patience to deal with immature moderators and to waste time creating a colorful thread only for it to be closed without notice or reason. Speaking as an adult, I know I could do a better job than Agonist.

characteristics of a innate leader are: responsibility, patience, rationality, the cognitive ability to think critically, and maturity. All of which Agonist lacks.

hello, here to help out the community and give away some pokes to the people who need them, here the list.

Abra, female, quick ball, 30 IV in def, 31 IV Hp, Spe, this is for HP ice for any in human-like egg group
Bulbasaur, male, dusk/nest balls, many 30 IV's in SpA, Spe, just let me know which one u need ill see if i have stock
Charmander, female, dusk ball, egg moves outrage, dragon pulse, dragon rush, 31 IV in hp
Shellder, female, dive ball, 5 IV -SpA, egg moves icicle spear, you need to breed it rock blast, skill link/jolly
wait, are you actually giving away an Yveltal? and on the topic, can I have that charmander plz?

would like the ghastly?

The one I will breed for you will have at least 3-4ivs perfect so you don't need to give me a finished mon...
The only thing I would be interested is that female prankster heal ball purrlion in your thread.
Either give me one of that or any random female spitback from any mon of your thread.
Got none of those in stock, how about Stantler? =) 5 IVs but one is in the wrong stat. ><

I refused to take a pokemon down after a mod asked because he did not give a reason why I should take it down. it was a different user that accused the pokemon to be hacked but they had no authentic evidence to use against me. I am not going to be treated as a community member that is lesser than others. At this point smogon has become equal to the community of Gamefaq in my eyes.
After this ordeal, I made two threads a week apart from each other without the alleged hacked pokemon and they were closed as well.

Thanks to everyone that has battled and traded with me in the past. I'm a college student so I do not have the time nor the patience to deal with immature moderators and to waste time creating a colorful thread only for it to be closed without notice or reason. Speaking as an adult, I know I could do a better job than Agonist.

characteristics of a innate leader are: responsibility, patience, rationality, the cognitive ability to think critically, and maturity. All of which Agonist lacks.
It's a shame that you're leaving, I was hoping to do some shiny for shiny when your thread opened D:

Your threads got deleted because you're on the blacklist, blacklisted persons can't have threads. (I was wrong, you ain't on the list)
You got asked by a MOD to take down pokes because they were proved hacks, you just were too stubburn to see it.
Also, I doubt an hacker would be a good mod around the forums.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Cute.

However, when it comes to immaturity, you have me beat. I haven't been involved in any of your threads being locked, except the first one, yet you singled me out. If you actually followed the rules we had set in place, you wouldn't have an issue. Yet in your infinite 'maturity' you've instead found it fit to repeatedly break them, making our job as moderators more difficult that it needs to be. If you choose to leave, that's fine, and best of luck to you wherever you choose to go, however I hope you can display more maturity than you have here.

Now to everyone else, any further replies to this will result in an infraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)