Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coolest balls for excadrill and volcarona?
I would say a timer ball for both. Although, a repeat ball on volcorona wouldn't look too bad either :]
here's an illustration of that:

Although I caught my volcarona in a dive ball because I am a rebel;)

Got none of those in stock, how about Stantler? =) 5 IVs but one is in the wrong stat. ><
yeah that should work if it is female. I already have a dream ball stantler but mine has 0 ivs^^

here's an illustration of that:

Although I caught my volcarona in a dive ball because I am a rebel;)

yeah that should work if it is female. I already have a dream ball stantler but mine has 0 ivs^^
Ah, mine has 4 egg moves and also in the dream ball ..>< maybe you want something else then... Impish Druddigon? Girafarig (no HA), Pinsir (no HA), Lillipup in luxury ball?

Does anyone have a link or something on how I can check my ESV nowadays? I hatched a shiny Hidden Power Fighting Wurmple earlier and b/c of my OCD on how close it was to perfect (26 in SpA) I really want to perfect it I bred until I got a 6IV HP Rock Wurmple Egg (31/0/30/31/30/30) so no I want to figure out its ESV so I can hatch it. But Idk how to figure it out but I'm pretty sure you can figure it out nowadays through a method other than instacheck. ESV method I consider "legit" enough to be the only way I allow myself to get shinies for myself and non-redis.

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
hello, here to help out the community and give away some pokes to the people who need them, here the list.

Gastly, 5IV -atk, egg moves disable, lick, haze
Yveltal in master ball 31 iv's in Hp, Atk, Spe
Larvitar, female, ultra ball, 5 IV -spe
Gligar, female, dusk ball, 5IV -SpD
Clawitzer, male, poke ball, aura sphere water/dark/dragon pulse, 5 IV -atk
Garchomp, female, dusk ball, egg move outrage, 5 IV -Hp
Abra, female, quick ball, 30 IV in def, 31 IV Hp, Spe, this is for HP ice for any in human-like egg group
Bulbasaur, male, dusk/nest balls, many 30 IV's in SpA, Spe, just let me know which one u need ill see if i have stock
Zangoose, females, premier ball, egg moves metal claw, feint, for the Y users
Charmander, female, dusk ball, egg moves outrage, dragon pulse, dragon rush, 31 IV in hp
Shellder, female, dive ball, 5 IV -SpA, egg moves icicle spear, you need to breed it rock blast, skill link/jolly
wait, are you actually giving away an Yveltal? and on the topic, can I have that charmander plz?
would like the ghastly?
just add me and get online and initiate trade you can have the ones you want

hello, here to help out the community and give away some pokes to the people who need them, here the list.

Abra, female, quick ball, 30 IV in def, 31 IV Hp, Spe, this is for HP ice for any in human-like egg group
Bulbasaur, male, dusk/nest balls, many 30 IV's in SpA, Spe, just let me know which one u need ill see if i have stock
Charmander, female, dusk ball, egg moves outrage, dragon pulse, dragon rush, 31 IV in hp
Shellder, female, dive ball, 5 IV -SpA, egg moves icicle spear, you need to breed it rock blast, skill link/jolly
Could I have the yveltal, if its still available :3

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Could I have the yveltal, if its still available :3
added come online :)

Looking for several female Honedge in special Poke Balls that have these spreads:
  • 31/xx/31/31/31/31
  • 31/31/31/31/31/xx or 0 (Don't need one in Luxury, Dive, and Dusk Balls)
Offering:
  • Skarmory: Impish [Sturdy], 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Female | Heavy Ball | Egg moves: Stealth Rock, Whirlwind, Brave Bird, Pursuit
  • Gastly: Timid [Levitate], 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Female | Moon Ball | Egg moves: Clear Smog, Smog, Disable, Perish Song
  • Clauncher: Modest [Mega Launcher], 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Female | Dive Ball | Egg moves: None
  • Scyther: Adamant [Technician], 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Female | Sports Ball | Egg moves: Defog, Baton Pass, Endure, Counter
  • Mawile; Adamant [Intimidate], 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Female | Love Ball | Egg moves: Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Metal Burst
  • Deerling (Summer): Jolly [Chlorophyll], 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Female | Luxury Ball | Egg moves: Baton Pass, Agility, Synthesis, Grass Whistle
These are extras from breeding. I've also got males of them.

What's your in game name?

Nvm, think I found you :3

Does anyone have a link or something on how I can check my ESV nowadays? I hatched a shiny Hidden Power Fighting Wurmple earlier and b/c of my OCD on how close it was to perfect (26 in SpA) I really want to perfect it I bred until I got a 6IV HP Rock Wurmple Egg (31/0/30/31/30/30) so no I want to figure out its ESV so I can hatch it. But Idk how to figure it out but I'm pretty sure you can figure it out nowadays through a method other than instacheck. ESV method I consider "legit" enough to be the only way I allow myself to get shinies for myself and non-redis.
I can help. Send it over and I'll check the SV, as well as a pokemon you're the OT of so I can tell you your TSV. If you want to do this on your own, you need to have a digital copy or powersaves (google is your friend). Can I plz have a pokemon from your thread in return :D?

I can help. Send it over and I'll check the SV, as well as a pokemon you're the OT of so I can tell you your TSV. If you want to do this on your own, you need to have a digital copy or powersaves (google is your friend). Can I plz have a pokemon from your thread in return :D?
Alright, thanks :D PM me whenever your ready. Got to go afk for a while however due to lunch.

I was originally offering one of the HP Rock Wurmples I had (aside from HP Rock Silcoon females as I don't have any more) but you can pick something else though if its the only one I have in the shop I'm a bit less willing to let it go so stuff in abundance I'm more likely to give out. Just PM me what you were interested in.

Thanks so much :3

Coolest balls for excadrill and volcarona?
Excadrill
If Not Shiny: Luxury, Premier
If Shiny: Great, Premier

Volcarona
If Not Shiny: Repeat
If Shiny: Ultra, Luxury, Premier

~~~~~~~

Looking for these both in BW:

Male Lileep with Recover and Stealth Rock
Female Lileep with the Storm Drain Ability (preferably in a Dream Ball, but not needed)

I can offer some other egg move Pokemon and Hidden Ability Pokes in exchange.

Last edited:
How to you find out your shiny value, and is a high or low number better and is there any way to improve it? Also looking for a shiny quiet honedge is someone could help me out, i've been breeding them for ages just haven't got lucky, so i have lots of 5IV's one if anyone wants one

Last edited:
Looking for these both in BW:

Male Lileep with Recover and Stealth Rock
Female Lileep with the Storm Drain Ability (preferably in a Dream Ball, but not needed)
Female Mincinno with the Skill Link Ability

I can offer some other egg move Pokemon and Hidden Ability Pokes in exchange.
New Page.

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Still looking for anyone with access to a Tropius safari, I'm offering a 5 IV Pokémon from my shop if you can catch me this Tropius (IVs don't matter):

Tropius @ Nest Ball
Ability: Harvest
Nature: Bold (Would be awesome, but not needed!)

Edit: already been helped!

Last edited:
Still looking for anyone with access to a Tropius safari, I'm offering a 5 IV Pokémon from my shop if you can catch me this Tropius (IVs don't matter):

Tropius @ Nest Ball
I think I caught a female Harvest Tropius in a Nest Ball the other day (not Bold, though :/)
Could I trade it for a Jolly SF Bagon or a Jolly RS Gible?

Last edited:

Tropius @ Nest Ball
I have access to one

Can offer impish immunity gligar, modest squirtle, jolly thick fat Swinub, adamant larvitar, bold rotom
Would you do it for female 4iv spitbacks of swinub and squirtle? I'll give you female 4iv spitbacks of adamant gale wings fletchling and jolly reckless starly

Tropius @ Nest Ball
ill get one i one in my saffaris

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I think I caught a female Tropius in a Nest Ball the other day (not Bold, though :/)
Could I trade it for a Jolly SF Bagon or a Jolly RS Gible?
Does it have Harvest? If so, I'd gladly breed you a Jolly RS Gible :) You'll have to give me until tonight though, I'm away from my DS for most of the day.

I have access to one
ill get one i one in my saffaris
Thanks guys, but it looks like Colossus will be helping me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)