Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello here does anyone have a jap honedge or foreign no English and good IVS 31-31-31-x--31-x brave 0v speed need one for Masuda method

Last edited:
Hey guys, new to the competitive battling scene and trading on forums etc.. If anyone could help I am looking for a few pokemon. Trevanant - impish nature with harvest. A vaporeon - water absorb - and wish . And lastly a calm mew that can learn soft boiled. If anyone can help or point me in the right direction it'd be much appreciated :)

Hey guys, new to the competitive battling scene and trading on forums etc.. If anyone could help I am looking for a few pokemon. Trevanant - impish nature with harvest. A vaporeon - water absorb - and wish . And lastly a calm mew that can learn soft boiled. If anyone can help or point me in the right direction it'd be much appreciated :)
I can get you a shiny impish trevanant 31/31/31/xx/31/31 what are you offering?

You should go on Wonder Trade. People always send off their spitbacks, so you can use those to get a head start on breeding and then trade stuff off to get what you want

FT: shiny modest solar-power charmander
egg moves: dragon dance, dragon pulse, fire blitz, and outrage
IVs: x/31/31/31/31/31

LF: female rock head tyrunt

FT: 6IV Ditto's freshly RNG'ed and Pokébanked from European Pokébank. (From Holland)
They are from Giant Chasm at lvl 55 and their summary can be checked in the trade before trading. They have a timid nature

LF:
-5-6IV HA Lucario
-other special offers like shinies, legends or good breeds are welcome too

Anyone here offering banner services? I'm looking to gussy up my thread with some cool designed banners. PM me and we can work out a deal.

I have been breeding charmanders like mad to try and get a competitive shiny charizard but so far I just have a bunch of perfects and like 3 or 4 flawless charmanders, no shiny yet. So if anyone happens to have a Shiny charmander with solar power, modest/timid, ancient power and dragon pulse with competitive IVs please let me know, getting real tired of riding this bike.

I have been breeding charmanders like mad to try and get a competitive shiny charizard but so far I just have a bunch of perfects and like 3 or 4 flawless charmanders, no shiny yet. So if anyone happens to have a Shiny charmander with solar power, modest/timid, ancient power and dragon pulse with competitive IVs please let me know, getting real tired of riding this bike.
lol i hear yah, i just a bred a shiny modest solar-power charmander with x/31/31/31/31/31 but it doesnt know ancient power. its egg moves are fire blitz, dragon dance, dragon pulse and outrage. if your interested send me a message with some offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)