Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, I'm looking for a female aron in an interesting poke ball(preferably premier). Spitback is fine, pm me if you can help and thanks in advance.

Stein

Banned deucer.
No idea if this is right thread but would like someone to help me finish my dex i think i have about 60 mons i need to see. Trade then trade back [Touch trade] i can offer one or more of my breeding leftover's which usually have 4-5ivs some also have eggmoves i.e belly drum swirlix/close combat growlithe/ extreme speed ha dratini/ switcheroo noibat to name a few so pm me and let's arrange some touch trades.

dont worry. it is not a major thing. we can do steadfast
I'm soooo sorry, but life happened so I had to go, then it turned out my Riolu was Adamant, then I had to breed, and for some reason all the Riolus have inner focus. Anyway, the final product is: Male 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly Inner Focus Riolu with Vacuum Wave, Crunch and BulletPunch. If you still wanna trade I've already added you, if not then oh well ;P

No idea if this is right thread but would like someone to help me finish my dex i think i have about 60 mons i need to see. Trade then trade back [Touch trade] i can offer one or more of my breeding leftover's which usually have 4-5ivs some also have eggmoves i.e belly drum swirlix/close combat growlithe/ extreme speed ha dratini/ switcheroo noibat to name a few so pm me and let's arrange some touch trades.
What are you missing?

I'm soooo sorry, but life happened so I had to go, then it turned out my Riolu was Adamant, then I had to breed, and for some reason all the Riolus have inner focus. Anyway, the final product is: Male 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly Inner Focus Riolu with Vacuum Wave, Crunch and BulletPunch. If you still wanna trade I've already added you, if not then oh well ;P
no worries. i kept doing other stuff. was gonna wait a few hours i imagine something like that. trade me when ready.

thank you for the great poke.

Could someone help me get the Dex data for Rhyperior, Gorebyss, Hydreigon, and Garchomp? I'd send them back right after, and I can offer a Whipped Dream, heart scales, or some PP Up in exchange.
Hey, can you add me as a friend? I want that HA Smeargle in your Safari, and if you still need it I can let you borrow my Garchomp

I am in need of the following 4 pokemon:
Female in the bulbasuar line with chlorophyll in a nest or net ball.
2 Females in the charmander line with solar power one in a repeat ball and the other a luxury ball.
Female in the squirtle line with rain dish in a dive ball.

I have had no such luck finding them myself, and I'm willing to do a 2 for 1 deal, cmt or pm and I can custom breed something or list some things that are not in my thread as of yet.

I am also giving away these guys to good homes (heart scales and stat berries are appreciated). If you can provide me with the pokemon I requested for above you may have 3 of them.
(M) Timid Nidoran 31/x/31/31/31/31 Rivarly with Sucker Punch
(M) Hardy Piplup 31/x/31/31/31/31 Torrent
(M) Naive Piplup 31/x/31/31/31/31 Defiant
(M) Modest Piplup 31/31/31/31/31/31 Defiant with Agility and Hydro Pump
(F) Adamant Trapinch 31/31/31/x/31/31 Arena Trap
(M) Bold Togepi 31/x/31/31/31/31 Hustle with Nasty Plot
(F) Adamant Charmander 31/31/31/x/31/31 Blaze with Outrage and Flare Blitz (Japanese)

2 Females in the charmander line with solar power one in a repeat ball and the other a luxury ball.

I have had no such luck finding them myself, and I'm willing to do a 2 for 1 deal, cmt or pm and I can custom breed something or list some things that are not in my thread as of yet.

I am also giving away these guys to good homes (heart scales and stat berries are appreciated). If you can provide me with the pokemon I requested for above you may have 3 of them.
(F) Adamant Charmander 31/31/31/x/31/31 Blaze with Outrage and Flare Blitz (Japanese)
I'd take the female Adamant Charmander with Outrage + Flare Blitz if it is available.

EDIT: FC is 5172 0349 9697

If you are unable to find the Bulbasaur I can work on that for you today. Do you need egg moves, IVs of any sort?

Hey, can you add me as a friend? I want that HA Smeargle in your Safari, and if you still need it I can let you borrow my Garchomp
I could add you, but I might be getting a Garchomp from someone else. Thanks for the offer, though :) Just let me know once you get the Smeargle, as I think I'm running a little low on free space on the friends list.

If you're available to get on now I'm actually connected to the internet in game (assuming you wanted the HA Smeargle).

If you are unable to find the Bulbasaur I can work on that for you today. Do you need egg moves, IVs of any sort?

I can get you the two HA Charmanders :) Do you need specific IVs/Natures/Etc?
Would you trade them for a HA Nidoran M and F pair from your thread?

I can get you the two HA Charmanders :) Do you need specific IVs/Natures/Etc?
Would you trade them for a HA Nidoran M and F pair from your thread?
I most certainly will, I'm pretty sure I still have them. I assume you mean the bold female and timid male?

Edit* IVs, natures etc don't really matter but timid/modest and adamant would be a bonus. Only thing that matters is the ball,gender and ability.

I most certainly will, I'm pretty sure I still have them. I assume you mean the bold female and timid male?

Edit* IVs, natures etc don't really matter but timid/modest and adamant would be a bonus. Only thing that matters is the ball,gender and ability.
can you trade with me now? cause i need to go in a hour from now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)