Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for someone who could trade me the following even legendaries for the dex entry. I'll trade them right back.

Jirachi
Arceus
Keldeo

FT: shiny jolly meowth with tech, 5ivs, knows iron tail and hypnosis

LF shiny Modest skrelp, poison point, 5ivs
careful Ralts, justified, male, 5ivs

really need the skrelp !

Last edited:
Hey i have a problem: im trying to breed my to trevenant, to the male have natural cure and female have harvest, i out the detiny knot on the male and the everstone on the female.
Im breeding the two alot and almost all the offsprings are with harvest but i need natural cure, all the females i breed are with harvest! What to do?

Hey i have a problem: im trying to breed my to trevenant, to the male have natural cure and female have harvest, i out the detiny knot on the male and the everstone on the female.
Im breeding the two alot and almost all the offsprings are with harvest but i need natural cure, all the females i breed are with harvest! What to do?
It's the female that passes down the ability, I think they have a 75% chance of having the same ability as the female.

Is it possible for fire types to be frozen? I was laddering on Showdown last night and my Charizard X got frozen by an Ice beam... don't know if it's possible but I was thinking it might have been a bug.

Is it possible for fire types to be frozen? I was laddering on Showdown last night and my Charizard X got frozen by an Ice beam... don't know if it's possible but I was thinking it might have been a bug.
Not sure, but if you'd like we could test it. I'll bring a bunch of fire types and you can spam the crap out of ice beam on them. Is there anything that gets serene grace and ice beam?
EDIT- Shedinja'd. No need for this :]

Hey I'm in need of a cloning job for the X and Y exclusive mega stones. Cloner can keep one copy if they wish to I just need two of each mega stone (it's kinda a gift for a friend of mine) Reply if you can do it. Edit: I can supply the mega stones that I need cloned. Also willing to give a timid protean frokie as well.

Last edited:
Hello everyone I have a problem deciding if a arceus I got us legit. Anyone wanna help me out?
Arceus. Timid. 31/31/31/31/31/31. OT: TRU
ID No. 11079
Classic Ribbon.
Is this legit? OR a hack?

hatched a shiny male calm adaptability eevee ivs x/0/31/31/31/31 with egg move wish yesterday, not the ability i wanted so its up for trade if anyone wants to make any offers PM me

Got alot of spitbacks of phuntamps with harvest and inpish nature in luxruy ball both ales and females and i thinj there is some 5iv ones.
If anyone want one so offer or pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)