Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should try wondertrade, lots of ppl trade their spitbacks with egg moves/HA/natures just to get rid of them, and you can trade any crappy ones you have back. If you recieved a crappy one, just trade it again :-P
So I'm not the only one who gets wondertraded level 3 caterpies??

You should try wondertrade, lots of ppl trade their spitbacks with egg moves/HA/natures just to get rid of them, and you can trade any crappy ones you have back. If you recieved a crappy one, just trade it again :-P

Ahh, that's true I guess...

I didn't think of that!!

Thank you :)

So I'm not the only one who gets wondertraded level 3 caterpies??
Every 3-4 trade I get traded something useful, so just keep trading around the shitty ones and racking up pokemiles while doing it untill you get a keeper :-P. Then just repeat :-)

Ok. I was Masuda Methoding for a Shiny Mawile, and got a load of 5IV (and some 6IV) perfect nonshinies. They are as follows:
6 6IV Adamant Intimidate Mawile with Sucker Punch and Fire Fang in Heal Balls (3 male/3 female)
22 5IV Adamant Intimidate Mawile with Sucker Punch and Fire Fang in Heal Balls (12 male/10 female)

If anyone wants one, they're ALL FREE. You are definitely welcome to offer something for compensation, but nothing grandiose is required. PM me if anyone's interested.

P.S. I am not always around a computer or my DS, so please be patient with me if I take a little while.

Ok. I was Masuda Methoding for a Shiny Mawile, and got a load of 5IV (and some 6IV) perfect nonshinies. They are as follows:
6 6IV Adamant Intimidate Mawile with Sucker Punch and Fire Fang in Heal Balls (3 male/3 female)
22 5IV Adamant Intimidate Mawile with Sucker Punch and Fire Fang in Heal Balls (12 male/10 female)

If anyone wants one, they're ALL FREE. You are definitely welcome to offer something for compensation, but nothing grandiose is required. PM me if anyone's interested.

P.S. I am not always around a computer or my DS, so please be patient with me if I take a little while.
Hey man,

Please may I have one of your Mawiles?

Could I please have a female 6 IV one :3

Could I have any of the females, pleaseç

May I have a 6 IV female please?

I'd like a 6/5 iv female, I'll send over that piplup that I forgot about.

Just a gentle reminder, pretty please PM if interested- I don't want to be the reason for slightly cluttering this thread :p I will get to each of you in due time, and by the way all 6IV females are gone...

If you still have one, I'd love a 5/6 IV female :)

Edit: Whoops, my bad. I'll pm you

Update: here's what's left to give away:
3 6IV Male Mawiles
3 5IV Female Mawiles
12 5IV Male Mawiles

As per previous post, they have Sucker Punch/Fire Fang Egg moves and are all in Heal Balls. All could use a good home! :)

Last edited:
Anyone have a non-English Bulbasaur with its HA that I can use for MM? Preferably decent IVs. I have a bunch of 5IV Jolly Charmanders with 2-3 Egg Moves (Outrage, Flare Blitz, Dragon Dance), and one 6IV Charizard with a crappy Calm nature and Outrage.

Is there a way to get a move tutor move from b/w 2 on something that's already on x and y ? I need cofragrigus to learn magic coat. But I've already trained him up on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)