Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say i have a female polar pattern vivilion . I have modern pattern . If i breed it in my game, will i get a polar pattern or a modern one ?

Let's say i have a female polar pattern vivilion . I have modern pattern . If i breed it in my game, will i get a polar pattern or a modern one ?
Vivillon (or Scatterbug) eggs will always hatch into the pattern of the game they're generated on.
So in your case, any egg you pick up from the day care guy will be Modern, irrelevant of what the parents are and what game it's hatched on.

Is there a place where I can get my egg shiny values checked or a program?
power saves. The easiest way for you is probably to ask someone here to check it for you.

What's a power save and how many eggs can be practically checked at once?
I have no idea. I don't own one. Just wait for someone else to response. someone who knows more details^^

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
What's a power save and how many eggs can be practically checked at once?
Power Saves is a piece of hardware which allows you (among other things) to backup your save game to a pc.
Once you have this file you can look at the Pokés in your boxes, etc.

You can check 30 boxes of eggs at once, but because of the additional effort involved (having to trade each egg to someone with the device) [I think] most people [myself at least] would prefer to only check eggs which are known to be perfect already (i.e. nature, egg moves, IVs)—easily achievable using the Time Machine egg method.

That said, if you do have any eggs you know are perfect already, I am planning to do a check soon (once I have this box of eggs ready), if you do need any checked (PM me to arrange if yes).

Time machine egg method? And I wanted to check a few vulpixes that I plan on breeding in a bit so I can get those prepped for you of you don't mind?

.com

Grumpy old man
Time machine egg method? And I wanted to check a few vulpixes that I plan on breeding in a bit so I can get those prepped for you of you don't mind?
That would be one way of doing it—soft resetting that is.
Read THIS PAGE for details on a better (less time consuming, more readily repeatable) method.

I need Xerneas to complete my kalos pokedex. Anyone here can trade me one and then ill instantly trade it back?

If anyone has a gligar with the immunity ability or a gliscor with the posion heal and they do not need it at all, I desperately need one. FC: 4425-1503-3999

Is Belly-Jet Azumarill and PsychUp Mawile a good doubles combo?

I'm trying to make a Doubles team, but I honestly don't know much about the meta. Even now that I've got those two I have no idea where to go from there.

.com

Grumpy old man
When do you plan to th do the egg check so that I may prepare? And thanks for the link
Just done the check but I'm in a good mood (got one which matched what I wanted) so will do another whenever you've prepped (as long as ready in the next 2-3 hours that is).

Edit: PM me to arrange it so as not to clog the thread.

Is Belly-Jet Azumarill and PsychUp Mawile a good doubles combo?

I'm trying to make a Doubles team, but I honestly don't know much about the meta. Even now that I've got those two I have no idea where to go from there.
I'm not sure that a mawhile is ideal for a psych, it might not last the turn

Just done the check but I'm in a good mood (got one which matched what I wanted) so will do another whenever you've prepped (as long as ready in the next 2-3 hours that is).
Yes I can have it ready before then and how many eggs should I keep it at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)