Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokeball, because I started with a male spitback someone gave me :-(
I wish they were in a special ball, but gotta work with what I've got

Need some help regarding breeding via Masuda method. I'm attempting to get a shiny Froakie to use competitively with near/perfect IVs. Here's what I'd like:

Froakie:
Required IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31 (- Attack/Perfect in rest of stats)
Nature: Timid (Not required)
Nation (Required): Anything but ENG based (GER, FRE, KOR, etc. is what I'm looking for).
If Male, ability doesn't matter.
If Female, needs Protean. Prefer Luxury ball*. If not, regular pokeball is fine.

In return, I can give you a male ENG Froakie with the required IVs I requested above with Timid.

PM Me for FC if you got what I'm looking for.

*If you give me one with Luxury ball while doing my requests, I'll give you a free legendary pokemon as well!

FT: 12.5% females
+
+
+
+

Poke Ball:
Treecko (F) | Timid | Unburden | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Endeavor, Synthesis, Worry Seed

Dive Ball:
Eevee (F) | Bold | Run Away | x/x/31/31/31/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
Eevee (F) | Bold | Run Away | 31/x/x/31/31/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
Eevee (F) | Bold | Adaptability | x/31/x/31/31/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
Eevee (F) | Bold | Adaptability | 31/x/31/31/x/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
Eevee (F) | Bold | Adaptability | x/x/31/31/31/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
Eevee (F) | Bold | Anticipation | x/31/x/31/31/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm

Premier Ball:
Riolu (F) | Jolly | Steadfast | 31/31/31/x/x/x | Bullet Punch, Agility, Vacuum Wave, Crunch
Riolu (F) | Jolly | Steadfast | 31/31/31/x/31/x | Bullet Punch, Agility, Vacuum Wave, Crunch

Dream Ball:
Riolu (F) | Jolly | Steadfast | 31/31/31/31/x/31 | Bullet Punch, Agility, Vacuum Wave, Crunch

Nest Ball HP Fire spitbacks:
Bulbasaur (F) | Modest | Overgrow | 31/31/31/30/x/30 | Leaf Storm, Giga Drain
Bulbasaur (F) | Modest | Chlorophyll | 31/x/31/30/x/x | Leaf Storm, Giga Drain
Bulbasaur (F) | Modest | Chlorophyll | 31/31/31/x/x/30 | Leaf Storm, Giga Drain
Bulbasaur (F) | Modest | Chlorophyll | 31/31/x/30/x/30 | Leaf Storm, Giga Drain

Any offers? Mainly looking for special ball females. Also LF Female special ball Iron Fist Timburr.

my new thread has got some dream ball females. check it out!

Need some help regarding breeding via Masuda method. I'm attempting to get a shiny Froakie to use competitively with near/perfect IVs. Here's what I'd like:

Froakie:
Required IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31 (- Attack/Perfect in rest of stats)
Nature: Timid (Not required)
Nation (Required): Anything but ENG based (GER, FRE, KOR, etc. is what I'm looking for).
If Male, ability doesn't matter.
If Female, needs Protean. Prefer Luxury ball*. If not, regular pokeball is fine.

In return, I can give you a male ENG Froakie with the required IVs I requested above with Timid.

PM Me for FC if you got what I'm looking for.

*If you give me one with Luxury ball while doing my requests, I'll give you a free legendary pokemon as well!
You're better off asking for someone to shinify it for ya. Unless you have a shiny charm, it's gonna take forever just to get the one pokemon and knowing the RNG, the shiny will be Torrent

You're better off asking for someone to shinify it for ya. Unless you have a shiny charm, it's gonna take forever just to get the one pokemon and knowing the RNG, the shiny will be Torrent
I do have Shiny Charm. Also, I actually have 4 shiny that are ready competitively with all the things I need (Even got a shiny Gliscor with HA while getting everything I needed, which has three abilities instead of two). I don't wish for someone to give me a shiny, as I want them in my name. I even got a shiny Froakie with Protean, but is missing attack and HP also. Missed HP most likely due to my foriegn Froakie doesn't have HP perfect. xD

Edit: Added a few more things to this post.

Edit 2: @Below:

Just adding to the ability stuff, even though the Froakie line only got 2 abilities, its standard ability still go for 1 or 2, with a 50% chance for either. If it had had a 2nd standard ability it would have been in either slot 1 or 2, but anyway, it wont affect the odds of getting HA.
So Froakie got just the same chance to have HA as Gligar, even though Gligar got 2 standard abilities.

I know right! He is going to get eaten!
Learned something new. Thanks!

Last edited:
I do have Shiny Charm. Also, I actually have 4 shiny that are ready competitively with all the things I need (Even got a shiny Gliscor with HA while getting everything I needed, which has three abilities instead of two). I don't wish for someone to give me a shiny, as I want them in my name. I even got a shiny Froakie with Protean, but is missing attack and HP also. Missed HP most likely due to my foriegn Froakie doesn't have HP perfect. xD

Edit: Added a few more things to this post.
Just adding to the ability stuff, even though the Froakie line only got 2 abilities, its standard ability still go for 1 or 2, with a 50% chance for either. If it had had a 2nd standard ability it would have been in either slot 1 or 2, but anyway, it wont affect the odds of getting HA.
So Froakie got just the same chance to have HA as Gligar, even though Gligar got 2 standard abilities.

UltragamerShiko with the quadra-post, what a beast!

What would be the best Pokeball for an Alakazam? I was thinking Ultra Ball, but I don't like those very much.
Heal Ball or Premier Ball
i got the three items pm me what you have for trade
Sorry, already got an offer on those, but I still need the frillish
UltragamerShiko with the quadra-post, what a beast!
Not sure what ya mean, but thanks :L

I got harrassed by an admin for doing whatever the heck that is actually. So I'm replying like this to keep that admin off my back. Knowing my luck there's a rule against this too. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)