Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoah...this looks complicated....HOWEVER I wonder: Can it be used as a method to save your Battle Videos on your computer so you can convert them into a regular video format and upload them to Youtube as well? if so that is awesome. Yes this a newb question.
i don't have power save so i can't answer that sorry :p

Oh well I'm kinda afraid to try it anyway. :D So it doesn't really matter. Sorry to ask silly questions.
I don't know about the videos to youtube part, but it really is not complicated at all if you have a powersaves :) Just follow the instructions and then you can use Keysav and MassDumper, which is awesome :) PM me if you need help with the process :)

I don't know about the videos to youtube part, but it really is not complicated at all if you have a powersaves :) Just follow the instructions and then you can use Keysav and MassDumper, which is awesome :) PM me if you need help with the process :)
Is powersaves that AR made cable with the ds slot? I see them in videos on cloning but didn't know much about it.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
If any, what are the benefits of 0 Atk IV Chansey?
Chansey has such non-existant attack I hardly think it'll make a difference, and who's going to be using Foul Play on a chansey? I suppose confusion damage would go down, but I think that's largely irrelevant for something that relies on sheer bulk alone.

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I don't know, but iv collectors will definately want to look into that
Chansey has such non-existant attack I hardly think it'll make a difference, and who's going to be using Foul Play on a chansey? I suppose confusion damage would go down, but I think that's largely irrelevant for something that relies on sheer bulk alone.
Less damage taken from Foul Play and from hitting yourself in confusion :^)
thank you

[Quotete="Hoenn Champion Tristan, post: 5401272, member: 206106"]Well, anyone else think an HP Electric Greninja would be fun to use?
Also another question on Breeding: What is the best/standard movepool/IV Spread for a Roserelia/Roserade?
Fun? Yes
Good? Meh.

Hp Fire all the way. :)[/quote]
And the nature: Modest or Timid? Which do you recomend. Now that I know what to aim for in IVs. And I still would like some movepool Ideas as my usual set might not be best.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anyone have either of:
• Female HA Bulba/Ivy/Venu~saur in Nest Ball. [ Egg moves a nice addition but not mandatory. ]
• Female HA Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise in Dive Ball. [ Again, egg moves nice, but not necessary. ]

IVs and Nature don't matter. :)

PM me and I'm sure we can work something out :)

Both located and arranging trades now. Thanks for all the offers everyone :)

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Anyone have either of:
• Female HA Bulba/Ivy/Venu~saur in Nest Ball. [ Egg moves a nice addition but not mandatory. ]
• Female HA Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise in Dive Ball. [ Again, egg moves nice, but not necessary. ]

IVs and Nature don't matter. :)

PM me and I'm sure we can work something out :)
I have a Squirtle like that, I think. Let me check!

Well, anyone else think an HP Electric Greninja would be fun to use?
Also another question on Breeding: What is the best/standard movepool/IV Spread for a Roserelia/Roserade?
Have seen Roserades being used as a spiker before. There's even an OU Analyse for it.

Roserade
Moves: Spikes, Leaf Storm, Sleep Powder, Hidden Power Fire
Nature: Timid
Item: Life Orb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
IVs: 31/Even/31/30/31/30

Giving these away for free, only one per person. Don't want anything special for them and don't care what you do with them, but feel free to credit me if you plan on trading them around. Please read what's in bold at the bottom so that you don't miss out! :]

Please leave a message on my profile with your IGN and 3DS F/C if you want one of these little guys, all replies on this thread and PM's will be ignored!

Also, please make sure to already have me added. If you don't have me added before you request something, you will get skipped. :]

Note: My boxes are full so in order for me to breed more cool stuff for you guys, I need all of these gone!

Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Calm
Egg Move(s): Heal Pulse, Aromatherapy
(M) 31/31/xx/xx/31/31

Ability: Sand Veil
Nature: Jolly
Egg Move(s): Outrage
(F) 31/31/31/xx/31/xx
(F) 31/31/31/xx/xx/31 (level 24)

Ability: Gooey, Sap Sipper, and Hydration
Egg Move(s): Bubble
(M) 31/31/31/31/31/xx (Sap Sipper)
(M) 31/31/xx/31/31/31 (Hydration)
(F) 31/31/31/31/31/xx (Sap Sipper)
(M) xx/31/31/31/31/31 (Gooey)

Ability: Flower Veil
Egg move(s): Vine Whip (lol)
(F) 31/xx/31/31/31/xx
(F) 31/xx/31/31/31/xx
(F) 31/xx/31/31/31/xx (level 20)

Ability: Sniper
Egg move(s) none
(M) 31/31/31/31/xx/31
(M) xx/31/31/31/31/31

Ability: No Guard
Nature: Quiet
Egg Move(s): Shadow Sneak

(F) 31/31/xx/31/31/xx
(F) 31/31/31/xx/31/xx
(F) 31/31/xx/31/31/xx

Ability: Frisk, Infiltrator
Egg Move(s): Tailwind, Switcheroo

(M) 31/xx/31/xx/31/31
(M) 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Impish
Egg Move(s): Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock

(M) 31/31/31/xx/31/31
(M) 31/31/xx/xx/31/31
(M) 31/31/31/x/31/31

Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Impish
Egg Move(s): Switcheroo, Encore, Memento, Grass Whistle
(M) 31/31/31/31/31/xx
(M) 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Ahoy Smogon,
Does anyone have a Natu or Xatu they could throw my way? I just need it for egg moves, so IV's don't matter. I have spitback lotad, gible, and gligar if you want any of those. Additionally I will throw a parade in your honor in my hometown of Kalamazoo. Many many thanks.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ahoy Smogon,
Does anyone have a Natu or Xatu they could throw my way? I just need it for egg moves, so IV's don't matter. I have spitback lotad, gible, and gligar if you want any of those. Additionally I will throw a parade in your honor in my hometown of Kalamazoo. Many many thanks.
While Kalamazoo is a great place (my hometown is close to there), I'd refrain from posting the same thing twice on the same page, especially right after it. It's against the rules here on Smogon (welcome by the way!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)