Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Roost is what you'll see most people run in the last slot. It can also tank a lot of special hits--Base 115 SpD is not bad at all.
Good point. For some reason; this reminds me of a Double Battle I had against a friend to test an old team out. Came down to him with nothing but Mega Scizore and me having only my Ferrothorn. Went on forever. A Seeded Scizor with Roost, against a Rocky Helmeted Ferrothorn, imagine the sheer fun of it. :D Never expected Scizor to use Roost like that effecitively in all honesty.

I believe Roost is what you'll see most people run in the last slot. It can also tank a lot of special hits--Base 115 SpD is not bad at all. Charizard gets good coverage in 3 moves, the last slot isn't too important, especially if the Latis aren't a factor.
Guess it makes sense since I usually run Dual Screens Espeon out the gate, and with the added screens I can usually take most shit from just about everybody.

How does this team sound for the Friendlies?

Charizardite Y
Fire Blast | Solar Beam | Focus Blast | Dragon Pulse (considering swapping with Air Slash, as it's too weak to be effective on any potent Dragon types)

Light Clay / Magic Bounce
Reflect | Light Screen | Yawn | Psychic

White Herb / weak armour
Surf | Ice Beam | Ancient Power | Shell Smash

Lum Berry / Moxie
Dragon Dance | Drain Punch | Crunch | Ice Punch

Rocky Helmet / Sturdy
Stealth Rock | Roost | Brave Bird | Whirlwind

Lefotvers / Water Absorb
Roar / Scald / Wish / Protect
Running Charizard on your team goes hand-in-hand with having a way to remove SR off the field, 50% HP of your mega each time you send it out is not acceptable.

If Skarmory could run Defog instead of Brave Bird that would fix the problem, but I know those are hard to come by.

Running Charizard on your team goes hand-in-hand with having a way to remove SR off the field, 50% HP of your mega each time you send it out is not acceptable.

If Skarmory could run Defog instead of Brave Bird that would fix the problem, but I know those are hard to come by.
Good point. ALWAYS bring a Rapid Spinner/Defoger, at least against me.

I always run Magic Bounce Espeon first, and Magic Bounce bounces Stealth Rocks as well. Plus, if it's really a problem, I'll use Scrafty/Omastar instead.

T
While Kalamazoo is a great place (my hometown is close to there), I'd refrain from posting the same thing twice on the same page, especially right after it. It's against the rules here on Smogon (welcome by the way!).
Thank you! Sorry, i thought I deleted the first one. My bad.

I've been MM breeding and have many flawless spitbacks, just looking for offers. Feel free to PM me or post on my profile.

Chansey
Bold nature
Friend Ball
Egg Moves:
-Heal Bell
-Aromatherapy
-Counter
-Seismic Toss

IV spreads:
1. 31/x/31/x/31/31
2. 31/31/31/x/31/31
3. 31/x/31/31/31/31

Note: I consider all three IV spreads to be flawless, as Chansey doesn't need Atk or SpAtk.

I've been MM breeding and have many flawless spitbacks, just looking for offers. Feel free to PM me or post on my profile.

Chansey
Bold nature
Friend Ball
Egg Moves:
-Heal Bell
-Aromatherapy
-Counter
-Seismic Toss

IV spreads:
1. 31/x/31/x/31/31
2. 31/31/31/x/31/31
3. 31/x/31/31/31/31

Note: I consider all three IV spreads to be flawless, as Chansey doesn't need Atk or SpAtk.
Would you be interested in a 5IV Nincada for the third one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)